Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Jack Nicholson playing Jack Nicholson it was a great movie.

What makes it better is Fluffy he confirmed that fluffy will have extra's not just the create! :0
Nantes suit looks awesome and so does his tombstone! :0

The new Nathan body.
1796483_673616536031728_1567950378_n.jpg

1902058_673616596031722_100627681_n.jpg

Last edited:

Is this available for preorder still? Was on the site but didn't see any "add to cart" buttons for him, but the 500 bar chart thingy wasn't full yet. Also says April/May 2013 release lol is the site even updated?? How do I get this!!? :)

^
He told me that he just stopped the pre order while he works out the production problems and that he'll put it back up that when things smooth out and he fills all the current orders.

^
He told me that he just stopped the pre order while he works out the production problems and that he'll put it back up that when things smooth out and he fills all the current orders.

I see. Thanks man!

Up for pre-order - Creepshow!
https://www.shrunkenheadstudios.com/collectibles/Creepshow/CRPSHW_S1.html
crpshw1_3.jpg
CREEPSHOW Series 1
Exclusive Limited Edition of 500
ONLY $98.00**

ONLY 500 EXCLUSIVE FIGURES

1:6 Scale Collectible

Product Description: Nate, Serving tray, Severed head cake, Ash tray and stand.
Item No. 212CRPSHW1
Manufactured by: Shrunken Head Studios, LLC

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL OFFER
PRE ORDER NOW AND GET ENTERED TO WIN A CREEPSHOW SERIES 2 "FLUFFY"
That's right, all exclusive edition pre-orders for Series 1 (one entry per person) get entered into a drawing for one (1) Series 2 "Fluffy" when it is released. And if that's not ghoulish enough, you are also entered to win some SHS gear too.

ONLY 500 Exclusive Figures Made

LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE

Summary:
Welcome Kiddies to SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS first issue of CREEPSHOW!!!
A heart-worming story called Fathers Day! A tale about a man that really wants his cake. This putrid 1:6 scale action figure comes with all the trimmings.

30 point articulated body (because the undead sure do like to get around).

A film accurate sculpt of Mr Grantham's rotten olé mug, hands, chest and shoes. Complete with posable jaw! (He's a chatter box with one thing on his mind)

Three piece suit... So filthy... ewe!!! Just the way Nathan likes it for his night out... of the grave! HEH-HEH-HEH!!!

The marble ashtray! That's right, another part of the exclusive, the "traveling prop" that made its way into all five terrifying tales... and Nates skull! HEH-HEH!!!

And finally... Pièce de résistance... a healthy helping of "cake". (or in this case Aunt Sylvia's head) Complete with seven candles, frosting and serving tray!
EXCLUSIVE FIGURE HAS CANDLES THAT GLOW

Boils and Ghouls I tell you... you just can't keep a hungry man down, HEH-HEH--HEH--HEH-HEH!!! Well kiddies until next time... Bone ~ ap petit!

After waiting two years for my Nathan order to be fulfilled , I'm pretty stoked that if according to Dooley, he'll be fulfilling backorders around this coming Father's Day. It'll be a great Father's Day for sure when this finally arrives to my doorstep.

Yea... seen this pre-order years ago, and after talking with other great horror customizers about the source, this is a huge pass.

Pass because the source is Shrunken Head Studios or pass because the source is Creepshow? :confused:

Back