Lifesize Darth Malgus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics please. Love to see it with all the LED lights on and the lightsaber blade.

Normally wouldn't bump an old thread but I just had to say, as someone who's never been able to see a life size statue of any sort in person let alone afford one, when I got to stand next to one of these today it was a magical experience. Even though it's a character I could care less about, there's something magnificent about a full 1:1 scale display. I simply can't afford to right now, but it definitely re-ignited my desire to eventually build the life size display I have in mind for my theater room.

Normally wouldn't bump an old thread but I just had to say, as someone who's never been able to see a life size statue of any sort in person let alone afford one, when I got to stand next to one of these today it was a magical experience. Even though it's a character I could care less about, there's something magnificent about a full 1:1 scale display. I simply can't afford to right now, but it definitely re-ignited my desire to eventually build the life size display I have in mind for my theater room.

Who would that be in that display?

LOL no jkno. I'd like Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma standing guard at the door to my theater room.

LOL no jkno. I'd like Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma standing guard at the door to my theater room.

You could probably do your own Kylo Ren fairly easy and get a good start on the display. 1:1 is on another level. When I got my first I was shocked how amazing they are, more than just a "bigger" piece.

I'm the biggest fan of 1:1 stuff you'll ever find. I've amassed quite a few over the years(some SW and some non-SW) so I thought you might like to see the pics. The Stormtrooper has been sold and I'm currently in the process of working out a deal on the War Machine. I plan on adding a full 1:1 Kylo Ren to the collection as well as an Iron Man Mark III by the end of this year. May also look into turning the Emperor and Darth Maul busts into full statues, but we'll see about that. :wink1:

20160106_234337_resized.jpg

20160106_235438.jpg

IMG_20130215_125824.jpg

100_1086.jpg

IMG_20130702_151745.jpg

IMG_1660_2.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

20150702_135536.jpg

full_25e5617bcbeb81bcc8cede2866ce24c9.jpg

IMG_20130308_170103.jpg

IMG_20130304_155250.jpg

Awesome! That Heath Ledger joker is incredible! And if you get that Kylo Ren put together you'll have to share with us how you went about putting it together.

I really love my life size Vader and Palpatine busts but I'm ready to take the next step with some of the new characters.

Back