LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
320104_10150297373377557_52274677556_7754097_6681009_n.jpg

Nice DinoLast ! Is this your collection ?

Btw, Enterbay just posted this on their Facebook page:

293343_10150297496932557_52274677556_7755379_6523367_n.jpg

"Shop manager: ENTERBAY's LEON The Professional is available in-stock at the ENTERBAY shop. Customers who preordered this item (with receipt no. 81111-00005425~81111-00006545), kindly come and collect your purchase within 21 days.

To make your shopping experience more convenience, it's business as usual at our store tomorrow (31-8-2011). Should you have any inquiries, please call 2332 3615 for further assistance.

Thank you for your support!"

This figure is bad ass!!!!!

I'm gonna watch the movie right now.

Still really disappointed..

I'm disappointed but this is what I expected to be honest.

I'm going to be changing a lot on this figure.
I hate the body , despite being tall Jean Reno in Leon was quite wide shouldered , something I always tried to capture with my custom and what yours did too.

D-184.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

The hat is a nightmare in this scale but if anyone should have pulled it off at any time it should have been enterbay with this figure.

The glossy hands might bother me but that's a small problem and you can't blame them for that.

The shoes are just wrong and cheap looking.

The glasses don't look as good as the past photos to me.

The plant looks cheap.

:lol

One thing I am glad to see though is that they look to have done the socks dark grey. :monkey1
Looking at the whole thing for what it is honestly I think it's really overpriced but I'm picking one up anyway I think. At minimum I'll be gettig a vest , both shirts , a sculpt and a set of those glasses to see what they're like in hand.
Make a Matilda and make up for all the problems Enterbay !.:wave

Here we go :rolleyes:

Well to be fair if people see flaws let them say it:dunno, seeing flaws and convincing yourself there not there or worth addressing can lead to a serious problem.

Fyi the hat imo is the figures worst part ..but i can see someone on here offering a better one in the future so it does not bother me that much.

For £155.00 most of those problems shouldn't be there imo. It doesn't take a lot of research to notice them so I think it was just laziness on there part.
It's still a great figure and probably the only licensed Leon we're going to see , they're just obvious things that could have been done better to me and I know Enterbay would have been capable of sorting it out.

I'm not bigging up my own custom also because it's inaccurate too, another reason why I'm disappointed with this full licensed release.

I hate to sound like a hot toys fan boy, I only own 3 of their figures I think but I hope they pick this license up one day. :pray::rotfl

I noticed in this auction they include a photo of an axe. I'm not sure if the photo has been added by mistake but it would be another cool accessory to add.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ENTERBAY-12-LEON-PROFESSIONAL-JEAN-RENO-STOCK-/220842936924?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336b43ca5c

EDIT :

Yeah , it's in this auction too from another seller , looks like it comes with the figure.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enterbay-Leon-Proffesional-Jean-Reno-1-6-Stock-/150655898917?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2313ca9525

Alright Alright ! ! !

Hit the Enterbay store after work at random, since their facebook page said it would be out. Came home with a suprise.

Off the bat, i think judging from the proto pics, mostly Enterbay delivered this time.

With the head, the major complaint are the EYES. I went through 3 boxes, and the eyes are messed up. The painters seemed to go crazy with the red veins in the eyes, and all 3 of the ones i saw all had really red eyes. Like.. Leon spent the last 5 hours toking and listening to reggae kinda red. The rest is fine, the veins are painted realistically, head came out well.

Other then that, everything seems pretty much what you see is what you get. People complaining about the shoes, you can go on and continue, its just like the ones you hate in the proto. They glasses were dissapointing too, cuz the frames are clear plasitc and they look very plasticy/toyish too.

The Lock clippers are pretty cool, mechanics are like the real one, retract and snip. Um.... The guns werent as ____ty as i thought they would be, like the Jack Bauer ones.

All the guns, although not Hot Toys quality, all have improvement from past releases. You can ____ it, pull out the clip, or for the 6 rounds, move the compartment out and all that. Won't blow your mind but it isint crap. Much better then the one that came with 24 Jack Bauer, that thing gun was crap.

Oh.. instructions would have been nice. Not neccesary, but it would have been nice to have one anyways, like how to asemble his guns to his gun hing costume strap thing.

The suitcase is kinda crap, the inside compartments are crap, the outside dosent close properly. Oh well. The milk carton comes unfolded, so you gotta fold youself. The plant looks like it does in the proto which is not great, but like i said, what you see what you get.

My vesion comes with the Axe he uses in the end of the movie. Its a pretty nice axe. The metal part is made of metal so it has some weight. Don't know if international buyers will get it or not, as it should be a Enterbay Member or Anime Expo Exclusive.

If you want to switch to the black shirt, be ready for some patience. The ensemble is connected by the belt area which is straps, and a really fragile metal clip thats kinda like those metal keychain things. It looks really fragile, so if your not patient or your have grizzly hands, best not to mess with it.

Although i've said this sucks, and that's crap, i actually really like the figure. I think the Head and the Hands are excellent. Hands look glossy in the pics, but once you have it in hand, you'll appreciate it cuz you can feel there is a thin silicon skin on top of the plasitc. It makes it feel real and if you scratch it, it will peel. The red eyes really are unacceptable to me, cuz.. i mean, if you mess up the pupils with lazy eye... fine, but the white part of the eyes is basic 101, and its messed up cuz they put TOO much detail with the veins.

Anyways, don't have fancy camera. Blackberry pics is what you will recieve.

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00187-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00188-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00189-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00190-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00195-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00192-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00197-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00198.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00199-1.jpg

KowloonCityDistrict-20110830-00201-1.jpg

The only thing that doesn't look to great to me is the hat but I'm not to bothered by that because I didn't plan on posing him with it on anyway. Still a must have as far as I'm concerned. Now I can't wait to see him in hand & get him posed next to my Jack Bauer. Hope to see some more Pic's from others real soon :wave

Thanks for the review Stanlore ! It is good to have you based in Hong Kong
smiley.gif

Btw, I guess you are the first to get this set - so congrats Stanlore !

Back