• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 NEUTRAL for Holtrax for welching on a deal. We had a deal on TWO Hot Toys figures. One Dutch and one Billy Sole. We had agreed on a price so I told him we had a deal , he requested my shipping address to get the packages ready which I sent, I requested his paypal addy so I could send the money. That was at 10:54PM EST. I went to bed. The next day I opened my messages to retrieve his info so I could make payment. He sent me TWO messages. One was his paypal address, then ANOTHER message a little while after saying "SOLD, THANKS!".

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70697

a big +1 for FelMar. Great guy and awesome to deal with. Thank's for the bust!!!:chew:chew:chew

HUGE + 3 for tnaig001! Got both nostromo crew and the powerloader!
As always an awesome exp to deal with and the best packing around.

HUGE + 3 for tnaig001! Got both nostromo crew and the powerloader!
As always an awesome exp to deal with and the best packing around.

+3 back at you bro. Matt's a gentlemen and a wonderful friend to have. :D

+1 to Boba Fett for selling me his Gandalf ex. PF at a very reasonable price. Shipping was lightning fast, too!

No Problem...GLAD to help.:D Enjoy the Chopper.
And a +1 Predator vs. Alien. Fast payment and great to deal with.
+1 915stag51 for buying Predator on Blu-ray.:D

+1 for Nightcrawler777 for purchasing my SSE Creature Dio. Immediate payment and great comms, thanks for the purchase!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back