Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1647_640x480.jpg

100_1650_640x480.jpg

100_1646_640x480.jpg

100_1652_640x480.jpg

100_1656_640x480.jpg

100_1658_640x480.jpg

100_1662_640x480.jpg

100_1663_640x480.jpg

100_1666_640x480.jpg

100_1665_640x480.jpg

Quick review I did. Camera sux, as does my voice, but thought I would share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzAgMTu90-o

woah, thank you very much for the review. it looks phenomenal! i can't waiiiit...

but i need still to buy the green vest and the shirt from v1 to have the perfect joker. :sick

but there is no one who is selling these parts... not even at ebay. :(

dude nice pics! btw comparing the new sculpt side by side with V1 lol = laughable, i just cannot take mine seriously anymore, when i walk past it everyday lmao i just crack up laughing. all i can think of is that tennis guy with the same grin, ferrera is it? HAHA :D

I just used a standard tube of black acrylic paint and used a medium thickness rounded brush. Put a very small amount of black paint onto a palette and watered it down considerably.

Wipe down the brush, get some of the watered down mixture and just apply liberally to the mask. Then, before it dries, just smear it with fingertips, an eraser, paper tissue....whatever really. I also just scratched areas and scraped off some of the red/blue paint with a fine point sculpting tool.

You pretty much can't go wrong seeing as you're trying to mess up the mask anyway. :)

Worked a treat.

What did you use for the weathering effect?

This method:

I just used a standard tube of black acrylic paint and used a medium thickness rounded brush. Put a very small amount of black paint onto a palette and watered it down considerably.

Wipe down the brush, get some of the watered down mixture and just apply liberally to the mask. Then, before it dries, just smear it with fingertips, an eraser, paper tissue....whatever really. I also just scratched areas and scraped off some of the red/blue paint with a fine point sculpting tool.

You pretty much can't go wrong seeing as you're trying to mess up the mask anyway. :)

Worked a treat.

Scraping the lead off a pencil works well, and if you wish can easily wash off.

Back