Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the chances of someone JUST selling me the V.1 body, clothes, stand + all the hands for like $75 shipped? I don't need the box/packaging, the v.1 head, the knife (knives!?) the cards or the money. Maybe someone could part that out on EBay and make up the difference or even turn a profit!? I know it's a pipe dream. lol.

What's the chances of someone JUST selling me the V.1 body, clothes, stand + all the hands for like $75 shipped? I don't need the box/packaging, the v.1 head, the knife (knives!?) the cards or the money. Maybe someone could part that out on EBay and make up the difference or even turn a profit!? I know it's a pipe dream. lol.

That's exactly what I want. A loose figure with just the body and clothes and extra accessories. No packaging, or extra head even needed.

I guess what I'm saying is I just hope someone eventually sells it in tact but out of box one day on eBay.

Everyone's been taking such great pics so I'm only posting a few. Camera and technique aren't the best so bear with me...I mainly wanted to show how he looks without his inner coat. I think the outer coat hangs much better this way. IMO the way they have the hunched neck makes him look a little too buff with the two coats. The pics may not show a drastic difference but I urge everyone to give it a try. It's not screen accurate but I can live with that.

200811072e765d4bffd5a13dr9.jpg

vs.

dscf0524ig7.jpg

dscf0522nm9.jpg

dscf0526ug6.jpg

dscf0521es2.jpg

I doubt anyone would do this but, would it look less bulky if you cut the jacket down to a vest similar to what Figuremaster Les did for his custom?

Thanks Agen! I really think it is the hunched neck that makes him look a little weird. His shoulders look too high if you have him wearing two coats. Taking away that inner coat lowers his shoulders and makes him look a lot more natural looking. Give it a try :)

Probably. When I first got the figure it was pretty good, but when I put all the clothes back on it seemed like the cloth on the arms wasn't quite as loose as before. I could probably fiddle with it though. Perhaps using some tape to tighten it around the arms and then put the trenchcoat over that.

I doubt anyone would do this but, would it look less bulky if you cut the jacket down to a vest similar to what Figuremaster Les did for his custom?

Yeah that would totally work. Would make his shoulders lower and his arms slimmer. I'm not brave enough to try though :monkey2

i'm thinking about ditching the belt and making suspenders for my Joker
i want to see his socks more, have his pants be high watered
but what would you call that elastic material that's attached to his tie and his bank robber mask?
i plan on taking the material and fashioning some suspenders for him
just need to attach them to his pants somehow, find some mini clips

Back