How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy from start to finish?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

• Total voters

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Just curious how many times have some of you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy.

Edit: I wasn't real clear so thats my bad. This could mean all in one sitting, over a couple of days, or even take the number of times you've seen each film and add figure how many times that means you've seen the trilogy.

Last edited:
Re: How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

Do you mean watched it beginning to end? Never.

But, I saw FOTR 9 times in the theater, TTT 6 times, and ROTK 7.

Re: How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

Yeah, from start to finish. Doesn't have to be all in one day it could be broken up over 2-3 days something like that. Even could be like they did this year where over 3 weeks the theaters had 1 a week.

I think I'm in the 6-10 camp, but on the lower end. Love the series, but too much to watch (and too little time) to dedicate a ton of viewings too them.

Just once in theaters. I own the extended edition DVDs but could never put aside enough time to watch them - now the Blu Rays are out and I almost feel like selling the DVDs and just watching them on Blu Ray. I do really want to watch the whole extended version though - I loved the trilogy

Dude, I voted before reading the clarification. I voted 20+, but I've never had a LOTR marathon.

I've tried several times to watch all three extended cuts in a row, but whoever I was watching them with always ended up calling it quits before it was done, and I lost the motivation.

Dude, I voted before reading the clarification. I voted 20+, but I've never had a LOTR marathon.

Yeah, sorry about that.

All 3 extended cuts....39 times back-to-back so far..

Best thing to do on a rainy day...and as I'm stuck in england..its always a rainy day....

I'm not sure how many times now past 20 I'm at. I've done this so many times over the last 10 years I've lost count.

Indeed! :lecture When they did the showings in the theater this summer I slow drank my coke each time so I wouldn't have to get up. :lol

For me it was once and I am not sure it will be ever again. I might at some point but they did not capture me enough for a lot of repeat viewing.

I bet my number would be a little higher had I ever owned the theatrical releases on DVD or BRD. I love the EEs but they're damn long so there's a bit more of a commitment there time wise.

I've probably seen the whole trilogy 3 times or so overall. Never back-to-back though. Damn.

I bet my number would be a little higher had I ever owned the theatrical releases on DVD or BRD. I love the EEs but they're damn long so there's a bit more of a commitment there time wise.
Yeah, those are the only ones I bought.

I've probably done a marathon less than five times but individually well over 20 each. By marathon I mean purposely watched all three in a row in 3 days or less. I downloaded the trilogy to my iphone and watched them all the time.

Back