How Much Should I Pay for Hot Toys Leon (brown jacked version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaycubed3

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first post, so sorry if its on the wrong board.

I'm looking to buy a Hot Toys Leon, the one with a brown jacket (not the RPD version), but was wondering how much to spend on him. I've been looking through ebay, and they list him for really ridiculous prices.

Let me know what a fair price for this figure is, I do realize he is very popular and hard to come by. I'm looking at a used one with all accessories/box, has been displayed, but other than that, is in pristine condition.

Thanks so much!
Jaycubed

Found this by using the search feature here on the forum. You should try it. ;)

https://hottoyspricelist.blogspot.com/

VGM 01 Leon S. Kennedy (Regular Ver) 1/6th fully poseable action figure $350 to $400
VGM 02 Leon S. Kennedy (R.P.D. ver) 1/6th fully poseable action figure $300 to $350

Oh and by the way.. This is the wrong place to ask this type of question. :peace

last regular leon auctioned for more that 600usd excluding shipping so goodluck man... He is going for a bit more than the rpd lately.... A while back a loose regular one missing a few weapons went for like 350usd.... So keep looking on ebay.

unless hot toys re-release this guy his value just keeps going up.

Huh.. odd that te jacket version is the more expensive version long term.

I find myself lately wishing I had perchased the RPD version.

So.. if anyone wanted to trade the RPD version for the jacket version.. i might be persuaded...

Back