GG Blackhole Stormtrooper (part 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Continue discussion of the Gentle Giant Blackhole Stormtrooper here. But NOT the immorality of flipping.

Last edited:
Dave, it's called scalping! No matter how you justify it.

Anyway, I'm beyond burnt out on that so let's drop it and accept the fact that I have one for sale. $350 starting offer, will sell it with free shipping for $450. Over $100 cheaper than anything on eBay so get off my back.

By the way since the other thread is closed here's a pic of the most handsome dog in the world. He's my baby and nothing makes me smile more than just thinking of him. I'd scalp my soul if he were ever in danger.

Let's not have huge pictures and or buy/sell/trade posts in this thread either, m 'kay?

Well, I agree with how Michael looks at it he said it better than I ever could. If you want to know how I feel just go and read Michael's.

DL I will repeat something I said in the other thread that got glances over. If you want that GG Bust and don't have someone just PM me and let me know.

Why? Well, because I want to help out. I can't control what happens to it afterwards but I can help DL out and get him something he wants.

Well, it looks like these are starting to ship and people are receiving them without ever getting a shipping email.

See? we are back on topic now. :rolleyes:

Darklord Dave said:
Let's not have huge pictures and or buy/sell/trade posts in this thread either, m 'kay?

DAMN DAVE!!!!!! LAYING DOWN THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!! :emperor

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Best of luck to everyone trying to get one!

The BHS bust is very.....shiny looking. See, I can stay on topic.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Well, it looks like these are starting to ship and people are receiving them without ever getting a shipping email.

See? we are back on topic now. :rolleyes:

I never got a confirmation email but I emailed GG and they gave me my confirmation # and told me they were getting ready to be shipped and I should be getting an email soon. That was a week ago so I'm guessing they are starting to ship out. That would be a nice surprise for the end of the week.

Dave, how do I get the pics to be smaller?

Gorgeous dog DL.

I still don't understand the demand for this piece. If people are salivating over a bust, imagine how popular a 1/6 articulated Blackhole trooper from Sideshow would be!?:google

JustinLuck said:
Gorgeous dog DL.

I still don't understand the demand for this piece. If people are salivating over a bust, imagine how popular a 1/6 articulated Blackhole trooper from Sideshow would be!?:google

Only if it had a 1K ES, that is much of the draw I suspect. :monkey1

JustinLuck said:
...I still don't understand the demand for this piece...

I only collect Stormtroopers that's the draw for me. I just don't know if I can justify spending that much on a bust. Especially for an obscure EU character. I'm thinking about just getting a regular Stormtrooper and just custom painting it to look the same.

LOTRFan said:
Only if it had a 1K ES, that is much of the draw I suspect. :monkey1
I agree. If they made Lobot with an edition size of 1000, it'd be the same story. But if they made 7500, no one would care nearly as much.

I still wish I had one.

DannieDarKo said:
Seeing Dave enforcing the law makes me want to pinch my nipples! :monkey1

I'm glad I don't know what you look like so I won't have that image in my head all night :monkey2

Didn't get my bust today, and I only live hours away and placed my order at 8:59. (Looks like they aren't shipping first come, first served--but don't get me started on that...) :rolleyes:

I just want a tracking number so I will know when and if fedEx messes up, and so I can have somebody waiting at the door to receive it the day it is due for delivery. I have thieves in my neighborhood and I don't want that thing sitting on the porch all day because Gentle Giant didn't send me a tracking number and I didn't know when to expect it.

This has been a LONG week and a half.

Just think how sad these guys are going to be without one of their brothers... :monkey2

ST.jpg

tomandshell said:
Didn't get my bust today, and I only live hours away and placed my order at 8:59. (Looks like they aren't shipping first come, first served--but don't get me started on that...) :rolleyes:

I just want a tracking number so I will know when and if fedEx messes up, and so I can have somebody waiting at the door to receive it the day it is due for delivery. I have thieves in my neighborhood and I don't want that thing sitting on the porch all day because Gentle Giant didn't send me a tracking number and I didn't know when to expect it.

This has been a LONG week and a half.

At least you can't complain that a wait list order got their's before you :lol

I had no idea these were shipping so soon. Where is GG based out of? From your post I'm guessing CA. Which means mid-late next week for me.

Back