What collectible would you save??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thread may have been opened before but I wanted to ask it anyways. Mods can move it if necessary.

So I came home from work the other day and I noticed smoke everywhere. A neighbor of mine almost burnt his apartment down. They weren't even home. Managers had to break the sliding door to get in. Scary stuff right? So I started to think, if my home caught on fire and I had one chance to save one collectible, what would it be? Of course my family would come first, no doubt! Don't think I messed up here.
But if you had that one chance to save that favorite collectible once your family and the real important stuff was saved, which would it be? The thought messed with me, I have so many favorites. It's really a horrible thought. And I'm sure most of it can be replaced but how sad would that be seeing years of collecting down the drain??? Horrible :monkey4
But If I can only save one....it would be my custom 1/6 Joker. It would be sad to see my HTs and Rainman pieces go. But my BobbyC/Kato joker would be the one.
So let's hear and see em. Remember only one.....I hope it never comes close to you guys, as it did to me! Cheers! :duff
-Shortround

Last edited:
I'd save that entire shelf in my signature and the SSC Mark VI Maquette sitting right above it - or die trying :monkey1

Would make a grab for HT Blade also, he's close bye :lol

I would save my Feng Einstein, there's no replacing that baby.

Depending on how high and hot the flames were burning I'd then grab:

HT Don Vito
EB Mr Bean
BW Scarface

LOL! Only one dude! It's tough, I know but there can only be ONE!

:panic: :gah: :rotfl

They're all so close together that's ....

imposibru.jpg

I would grab all my custom figures, because all my other Hot Toys can be pretty much replaced. :monkey2

Lol wat a thread. I would save my HT Tracker pred and hound that will be delivered Friday.

I would save my hot toys ghost rider with his hellcycle as they r my most expensive hot toys at the moment!!

Hot Toys AVP Celtic Predator. He's never leaving my side, even after his fellows are sold years down the road.

Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ROTJ v2 Signature Edition lightsaber.

BR Joker.

That might change when EB release the 1:4 T-800.

Back