what should i do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unbreakable

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all,what should i do, i sold a hot toys terminator 2 t800 on ebay just above $300 it sold for,i told them it was loose in mint condition,item was sent boxed up really good,(that good in two boxes),now the person who won it is say the hands have black marks on them and he wants $19.00 to buy a new pair , i told him no, what should i do, i said send it back ,but he will not reply.?:dunno

yes unless you have proof that the hands didnt have the black marks before sending it

my T800 had black marks on the hands also. I just rubbed it right off. I know some other peoples came with the same exact thing.But if you dident see it when it shipped then I dont know.

You only have one path as far as I can tell:

Say you will send him a pair of T-2 hands.
Buy and send him a pair of hands from the Sarah Conner figure.

hi all,what should i do, i sold a hot toys terminator 2 t800 on ebay just above $300 it sold for,i told them it was loose in mint condition,item was sent boxed up really good,(that good in two boxes),now the person who won it is say the hands have black marks on them and he wants $19.00 to buy a new pair , i told him no, what should i do, i said send it back ,but he will not reply.?:dunno

Yeah I've experienced these black marks on the knuckles of the fist hands. I think your buyer is being a bit @n@l and unreasonable. Its not an uncommon 'issue'. Not something I personally would complain about or be demanding refunds for.

Thread title made me imagine Lebron James has issues with his action figure collection. "What should I do? Should I display Mark I by himself? Or, should I have him join Mark II and III? What should I do?"

Hes bullsh##$ing you! Tell him to send it back and he will back track.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Buyers are scamming sellers now getting partial refunds for made up bull____ because nowadays, EbaY feels compelled to cup buyers' balls while they ____ over sellers. Tell him to send it back and you'll refund his money once it arrives and you fully inspect it. He'll choke when he needs to pay for shipping, tracking and insurance and likely just ignore you. You won't get any feedback for it, but he'll go away and try to scam someone else.

Last edited:
Did your auction say anything about being sold as is? Right now ebay has a function that requires you say you accept or don't accept returns. Best thing to do is give him back 19 bucks. It's a small price to pay compared to what you got for the figure and it avoids any larger headaches.

I'd tell him no partial refunds and offer to send the whole thing back for a full refund. He'll probably back down at that point.

Did your auction say anything about being sold as is? Right now ebay has a function that requires you say you accept or don't accept returns. Best thing to do is give him back 19 bucks. It's a small price to pay compared to what you got for the figure and it avoids any larger headaches.

Bad idea. This is exactly what the buyer expects so he gets a nice discount on what he paid. If unbreakable inspected the figure and didn't see these marks, he's likely getting scammed.

this is exactly why i won't sell any of my HT figures. HT fans are so picky about stupid ____. i bet if i sold my Original Costume Batman, the buyer would say "there's one tiny little crease on the suit near his ass-crack. this is an outrage!!!! i demand a 50% refund."

Back