June 9 Sideshow Radio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It used to be Thursday nights with the newsletter. Then it moved to Friday mornings. Lately its been coming around 11AM. Obviously its woking its way toward Friday evening.

They cancelled last week's expected podcast -- so the one today should be extra special...

Maybe those guys who did the "newsletter" short will do one for "inclusive" preorder...

BY CROM!

Did you guy listen to this weeks podcast? Sounds like SideshowDusty has been, um.... getting silly (as the Beatles put it) before and during the podcast. Very strange. :google

[Goes to put some Bob Marley on the Ipod....]

pixletwin said:
Did you guy listen to this weeks podcast? Sounds like SideshowDusty has been, um.... getting silly (as the Beatles put it) before and during the podcast. Very strange. :google

[Goes to put some Bob Marley on the Ipod....]

Hey, gimme a break, it's been a rough week :emperor

:drink

:blissysmi

Hey, now that certainly was the most entertaining edition yet!!!!! :lol

:bouncin :bunnydanc :woo :anya2

"Well, Dave, Sideshow hired me to read your comments, so that when you listen to your own words they will sound even better than the whining you are doing through the online comment area. As for the rest of the podcast--well, frankly Dave, I'm just too damned expensive."

That was amazingly wonderful!!!

:rotfl

Maybe it was a glitch in my download, but there was a strange foghorn sounding when they were trying to quote the Juggernaut...

IrishJedi said:
Agreed! And, nice voice too! More Dusty in future podcasts please. :monkey5

:emperor

I second that. More Dusty all around.

"You can't get any better than a cute brunette wielding revolvers.." :D

Best podcast yet.

Good podcast, the stuff at the end was refreshing and funny to hear. Btw, who is the main announcer, Chicky? I apologize for I am sure that this has been answered before.

tomandshell said:
That was amazingly wonderful!!!

:rotfl

Maybe it was a glitch in my download, but there was a strange foghorn sounding when they were trying to quote the Juggernaut...

Ohh Dusty... such beautiful language :eek:

"It's F***ing Juggernaut, *****! Besides it looks cool! Why question it!" :D :rotfl

That sound was just the official Sideshow Dusty *BEEP*, Tom :D

Back