Bust ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of these? I was thinking of getting the set of 8 clone troopers, but I know they are about 3 inches tall? Are they worth it or are they just little pieces of junk? They are pretty cheap and I guess if you believe "you get what you pay for" then that answers my question. I just thought the set of 8 clone troopers might look good together.

good question kit. im thinking about buying the clone wars set that is coming up. its a complete set of heroes from the animated show. they look pretty nice, but not sure about the size.

I love them. They are a great, cheap alternative to the GG mini busts. My girlfriend works at Hot Topic so she always gets them for me. I must have at least 20. They're scattered around my desk at home and at work. I personally think they are well worth the money and one of the main reasons I'll never get into the mini busts. Vader, Yoda, Maul, Palps, Boba are especially nice.

do they come individual or in groups?? i do need something to spice up my desk at work. right now i just have the jedi and sith mini-lightsaber collection from MR

KitFisto said:
Does anyone have any of these? I was thinking of getting the set of 8 clone troopers, but I know they are about 3 inches tall? Are they worth it or are they just little pieces of junk? They are pretty cheap and I guess if you believe "you get what you pay for" then that answers my question. I just thought the set of 8 clone troopers might look good together.

Yeah Kit. They are about 2-3 inches tall. I'm planning on getting the clone trooper set as well. Though they are so small, I like the details in each piece and they look nice when you display them together with some other high-hand collectibles like MR lightsabers. For now, my fav bust-up series is this.....

They come individually. And a lot of times you have to open them to see who is inside (at least that's how it was with the first couple of series). I can't wait for the Clone Wars series. I'll be getting at least two of all of them. I've only seen these at Hot Topic but I'd think Spencer's would carry them too.

Kit stop by Arundle Mills Mall next time you're in Hanover!

Ok, I just bought the set of 8 clone troopers. If I like them I will go with the other sets too.

Loki,

I will let you know when I am going to get back up that way.

I have the Hoth bustups and they are atop my computer, I like them pretty well, especially the wampa.

Collector Freak said:
The sculpts are great, and they look good, but they're not my thing.

To each his own. I think that for $5, these are the best sculpts out there. I was amazed at the detail and likeness when I first started getting these.

I got my clone trooper set of 8. I posted pics of them over in the Show Your Shelves gallery in my collection thread. I really am pretty happy them. I will probably end up getting the other sets as well since I am really happy with the clone troopers I purchased.

my clone troopers!
torooperss.jpg

Back