$1,000 Samurai Vader Figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, an interesting exercise, but hand me that kind of cash and I'll go out and pick off a couple of grails instead.

Hmmmm.... Looks like a second rate kit bash to me. Certainly not worth $1700 to me.

It looks like it's based on the Yosh(i)toku armor produced in 2007 for Boy's Day. It was quarter scale, and about a grand.

darth-vader-samurai.jpg

Yosh(i)toku Company make dolls and has been around since 1711. I imagine their quality is a bit higher than a second rate hobbyist's. But now that I see the original armor, the figure is nothing compared to that. I'd rather have the armor set.

EDIT: On second thought, the doll is awesome. I'll take both.

Last edited:
My family has a samurai doll/figure thing that is supposed to be passed down to the first born son of every generation. Unfortunately, I'm second so I get nothing.

Whadda punk. :monkey1

lol.

I can't think of too many pieces discussed around here that I'd pay that kind of money for. None, actually. This is the closest thing to grail I can conceive of.

That's it! You're on my ignore list now mister! :ignore:

ahhh who I am kidding? :inlove

It looks like it's based on the Yosh(i)toku armor produced in 2007 for Boy's Day. It was quarter scale, and about a grand.

darth-vader-samurai.jpg

Yosh(i)toku Company make dolls and has been around since 1711. I imagine their quality is a bit higher than a second rate hobbyist's. But now that I see the original armor, the figure is nothing compared to that. I'd rather have the armor set.

EDIT: On second thought, the doll is awesome. I'll take both.

Try closer to $5,000

Yo____oku is made both the doll as well as the set of armour .. therefore they already have the sculpt -- I just wish Yo____oku made a full Vader helmet...

funny how it edits "yo____oku" -- Yo shi to ku

Back