Star Wars Cupcakes. :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VASith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my birthday cupcakes my wife made for me tonight...chocolate ganache. :)

photo4ss.jpg

And she got me these posters:

5058144085_6ee6a3f16b.jpg

5010149635_13caa828f6_o.jpg

And Empire Strikes Back sheets for our bed... :rotfl:rotfl

img7m.jpg

All in all it was a good birthday.

A wife who is willing to sleep on Star Wars sheets for you is a rare treasure.:)

Congrats and Happy Birthday.

Pretty cool! So how old did you turn, anyway? 7? :p

God do I wish...unfortunately I turned 37. :( Though if you told the 12 year me who had Empire sheets at the time, that in the future I'd be having sex in those sheet I'm sure I'd be quite proud of myself. :lol

God do I wish...unfortunately I turned 37. :( Though if you told the 12 year me who had Empire sheets at the time, that in the future I'd be having sex in those sheet I'm sure I'd be quite proud of myself. :lol

Kinda like the movie Big. :lol

You have a great wife there buying you such awesome presents!
Love the cupcakes, too! Yum-o!

Here's hoping to some birthday dessert in those ESB sheets! :duff

:lightsabe + :ring =

:fireworks

My wife and me rotate between Empire Strikes Back Sheets, Hello Kitty Sheets, Battlestar Galactica Sheets and Sailor Moon Sheets on our bed.

A few years ago my wife was obsessed with tracking down all these cool sheets for our bed and my sons bed, so while most people have Ralph Lauren Sheets in their closet we have Sci-Fi, Anime, and Fantasy sheets in ours...

Oh, and happy birthday again!

:mexwave

I wanted to start a thread here, but didn't see your name on the bday calendar (even though I saw it on fb). :lol
Didn't know if it would offend you or not to start something here.
Next year I'll know better! :)

My wife and me rotate between Empire Strikes Back Sheets, Hello Kitty Sheets, Battlestar Galactica Sheets and Sailor Moon Sheets on our bed.

A few years ago my wife was obsessed with tracking down all these cool sheets for our bed and my sons bed, so while most people have Ralph Lauren Sheets in their closet we have Sci-Fi, Anime, and Fantasy sheets in ours...

That's awesome... the sheet idea is cool cause the comforter covers them and only you and your wife know what's underneath.

Oh, and happy birthday again!

:mexwave

I wanted to start a thread here, but didn't see your name on the bday calendar (even though I saw it on fb). :lol
Didn't know if it would offend you or not to start something here.
Next year I'll know better! :)

Thanks gibby! :1-1: No offense would have been taken..though I do tend to underplay my birthday. Just wanted to share the cupcakes. :) The stuff to make them with is from William Sonoma...it comes with the characters as well as the cupcake papers...all for 12 bucks. Pretty good deal.

Thanks gibby! :1-1: No offense would have been taken..though I do tend to underplay my birthday. Just wanted to share the cupcakes. :) The stuff to make them with is from William Sonoma...it comes with the characters as well as the cupcake papers...all for 12 bucks. Pretty good deal.

No prob. :1-1: Next year, I will remember. :lecture

I thought I recognized those! Their SW stuff rocks!
Just wish they had adult-sized bowl, plate and cup sets. :lol

Awesome. How big are those posters and where did she get them?

And happy birthday. :duff

They are from the Mondo poster series. Each one is 12x36 and they sold out really fast, but we were able to find a seller on the rebelscum forum. So weren't really a surprise present. :)

Back