Hesher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
This looks great! Joseph Gordon-Levitt FTW!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WswhbyXvJwU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WswhbyXvJwU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I'll definitely be seeing this. Anything with Gordon-Levitt is a must see for me! :rock :rock

I'll definitely be seeing this. Anything with Gordon-Levitt is a must see for me! :rock :rock

It's funny how he didn't do much after 3rd Rock (did he go to college?), and now his career is really taking off.

I never watched more than a handful of episodes of 3rd Rock - I think it was on at a time when I had other stuff going on. I didn't really get into G-L until I saw him in Brick.

It's funny how he didn't do much after 3rd Rock (did he go to college?), and now his career is really taking off.
Yeah, seems kind of random that some forgettable child sitcom actor would go on to become a big movie star later on. But then, this ain't the first time that's happened either.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-growing-pains-cast.jpg

That's right, Jeremy Miller started his career on a sitcom!!

I never watched more than a handful of episodes of 3rd Rock - I think it was on at a time when I had other stuff going on. I didn't really get into G-L until I saw him in Brick.

I only watched a couple of episodes of 3rd Rock. It seemed stupid. :lol

Yeah, seems kind of random that some forgettable child sitcom actor would go on to become a big movie star later on. But then, this ain't the first time that's happened either.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-growing-pains-cast.jpg

That's right, Jeremy Miller started his career on a sitcom!!

:lol

I think his roles in the Lookout, Inception, and, sadly, GI Joe have moved him pretty well beyond the role of Indie darling. Average movie goers will probably recognize him at this point. Won't know his name, but would probably recognize him. I would say he's a step away from being on par with a guy like Cillian Murphy or Sam Rockwell.

Speaking of Jesus, Levitt, and his early career. His performance in Latter Days is excellent. He's been really solid in everything he's done since 2001.

Back