Tonight's NEWSLETTER - 5-25-06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Can we expect anything of excitement besides Tuesday's BOROMIR pre-order?

I know we just had a 1/4 Luke/Yoda announced but it has been a month since we had a 1/6th figure announced. Any chance they'll announce, or hint, at the next figure?

It was posted over at RS by Dave Myatt that there would be no new Star Wars announcement tonight.. Not sure how he knows this, but I assume it is true. :(

I'm guessing Boromir pre-order info, maybe some new item previews, more Electric Tiki, etc. Remember they still have quite a few items to announce for SDCC, not exclusives, just new SSC stuff, hopefully T-2 Sarah.

I'm too lazy to look through all the old threads from ezboard. Can anybody remember how soon before SDCC they revealed the items? It seems like I really didn't have that much time to get excited in between ordering the stuff and going down to see it all in person. Was it more than a week or two before SDCC?

tomandshell said:
I'm too lazy to look through all the old threads from ezboard. Can anybody remember how soon before SDCC they revealed the items? It seems like I really didn't have that much time to get excited in between ordering the stuff and going down to see it all in person. Was it more than a week or two before SDCC?

You may be right, a lot of TF stuff was revealed during the show and as I recall the same is true for SDCC. But we're pretty much in June already so I would hope we get some buzz on what they will be doing pretty soon.

Seaward said:
Sarah would be a great addition, but how about Cordelia, or would that be too soon?

Podcast said more info in June if memory serves. I doubt we'll see her tonight.

Wor-Gar said:
They must be preparing something extra special for the STRAR WARS birthday today...

I'm surprised they didn't save the new Luke pf for tonight. Perhaps another 12"?

Back