• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Exclusive Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette (NEW)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks. I was interested in buying the Sideshow Mary Jane Watson Adam Hughes Comiquette. The one which she is washing spidey's suit. Any chances of getting my hands on it?

Last edited:
WTB - Exclusive Sideshow P/F, Maquette and Comiquette (NEW)

Hello Fellow Freaks. Since I have recently began collecting statues and figurines, I have missed out on previous Sideshow Exclusive offerings as they are sold out. So If you have anything to offer please let me know so that I can decide.

Sorry I am not specific with which PF/Maquette/Comiquette but anything except Aliens Vs Predators or Horror stuff will do.

Thank you. :)

Re: WTB - Exclusive Sideshow P/F, Maquette and Comiquette (NEW)

Threads merged as per commerce rules. I added the generic title that you had on one of them to this one so it covers everything.
x :peace

PS, just a suggestion but it may help if you place a an idea of what exactly you are looking for, in addition to the MJ Comiquette.

Threads merged as per commerce rules. I added the generic title that you had on one of them to this one so it covers everything.
x :peace

PS, just a suggestion but it may help if you place a an idea of what exactly you are looking for, in addition to the MJ Comiquette.

I specifically want the Mary Jane Watson Comiquette by Adam Hughes. So I would like to keep the thread separate. This is a generic WTB thread where I am looking for Exclusive editions of Sideshow P/Fs, Maquettes and Comiquettes.

I specifically want the Mary Jane Watson Comiquette by Adam Hughes. So I would like to keep the thread separate. This is a generic WTB thread where I am looking for Exclusive editions of Sideshow P/Fs, Maquettes and Comiquettes.
Commerce Rules apply to all of us, in this instance it is only 1 thread allowed which is why they were merged.
You cannot have a seperate singular thread looking for a single item. All items should be placed in the one thread and then you can add it/them to the title if you wish or have a generic one like you do now.
x :duff

Last edited:

Commerce Rules apply to all of us, in this instance it is only 1 thread allowed which is why they were merged.
You cannot have a seperate singular thread looking for a single item. All items should be placed in the one thread and then you can add it/them to the title if you wish or have a generic one like you do now.

Ok so could you change a keep it to the Mary Jane title as I specifically want that:)

Ok so could you change a keep it to the Mary Jane title as I specifically want that:)
If you go to your opening post and click EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS it will bring up the title and text boxes. Go to the title box and change your title to whatever you prefer, then click SAVE and it will change the whole thread title for you.

Back