Hey!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faraz69

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just joined this forum recently. I have purchased both hot toys Inglourious basterds figures and obvioulsy my wife got very upset with me. My first mistake was telling her how much they cost. If i would have said 30 to 50 then she would mind so much but the fact they are 150+ each she thinks im out of my mind :cuckoo:. So for any of you who are just starting or have been collecting take this advice.

I obviously have smaller cheaper collectibles like the friday the 13th part 2 sideshow figure the 6" freddy figures, predator, mezco reservoir dogs figures or even the kill bill neca collection but obviously they are not as detailed as the hot toys line.

The olny problem is that i started collecting these a little too late so all the ones i want the like michael jackson bad, T2 arnold, Ironman ones cost 300+ for 1 figure basically because the prices obviously went up after the pre order. So Im goin to have to pick and choose what i want and can afford. Hopefully this hobby doesnt kill me

Back