Anakin 20-25 Day Notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Anakin Skywalker (item #2119) from our Star Wars 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will confirm the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Yeah, I just got that too! AWESOME! Luke's gettin' lonely...he needs his daddy!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Yippee! I wonder if it'll take everyone as long to get him as it did for Luke, and if that'll result in another zillion posts to the "We're all too impatient to wait" thread. This is gonna be fun. :lol

No email yet, but last time mine came a bit later than others. It seemed like over at the rebelscum site people who didn't have exclusives were getting notifications. At any rate nice to see some movement with Anakin :chew

swiftlikessharpthings said:
So... assuming my Wait List reservation isn't activated it should be about a six-week wait. Neat.

I am hoping my wait list will turn into an order as well. But I am not holding my breath since this is very anticipated figure. I'll be happy with a regular edition as well.

Hmmmm got mine as well but it was different:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Anakin Skywalker (item #2119) from our Star Wars 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting, but we are sad to say we are doing away with the 12" Star Wars line and concentrating on fruit flavored Star Wars Treats instead. Sorry.

EVILFACE said:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Anakin Skywalker (item #2119) from our Star Wars 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting, but we are sad to say we are doing away with the 12" Star Wars line and concentrating on fruit flavored Star Wars Treats instead. Sorry.

:rotfl :slap

EVILFACE said:

Dear Valued Collector,

Sounds delicious! :monkey1

The force will be strong over the next couple of weeks. First GG 1/4 scale, now 1/6th scale Anakin!! I say it's about time for some new releases. Can anyone say.... MAUL, FETT, SIDIOUS, etc...etc...etc...

Back