5-4 PODCAST and NEWSLETTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm expecting a Star Wars PF or LOTR 12" annoucement. I don't care if they just show a foot....at least I know something new is on it's way.:rolleyes:

I'm hoping more than expecting. I expect something to come more middle of the month.

Customikey said:
I suspect there will be very little to get excited about.

I have a feeling this is true. Most likely talking about SDCC news and stuff that is shipping.

I don't expect much, given all of the SDCC brouhaha, but I would be glad to see a 30 day shipping notice, and maybe a peek at the exclusive Freddy. Would love to see a little preview of some more LOTR goodness though

Seaward said:
I don't expect much, given all of the SDCC brouhaha, but I would be glad to see a 30 day shipping notice, and maybe a peek at the exclusive Freddy. Would love to see a little preview of some more LOTR goodness though

I would be very happy with a sneak peak at Freddy, I think they will have that next week...

Now that you mention it, is has been a month since we got the sneak peek of Darth Maul's legs and all. 'Bout time for a pre-order!:maul :rotfl

Seaward said:
Now that you mention it, is has been a month since we got the sneak peek of Darth Maul's legs and all. 'Bout time for a pre-order!:maul :rotfl

Good luck with that.

Back