Leatherneck's Collection (updated 01-10-13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leatherneck

Super Freak
Reaction score
For years I have wanted a dedicated room just for my collection. Now I have it, we finally moved into our new home and I now have that one room. I have trimmed down my collection quite a bit over the last year or so. This is still a work in progress as we have only been in our home for three weeks now. There is plenty of wall space left on the front wall with space reserved for future Predator bios and other goodies that I have on the way. Sorry for the crappy pics, this is the only camera that I have right now. I'll update later with better pics. I had a hard time with the LED lighting in the room and there is no natural lighting coming in.

My main wall which is a little over 17 feet in length.
DSCI0429.jpg

Closer views of the left and right side of the main wall.
TrackerBio.jpg

DSCI0400.jpg

BerserkerBio.jpg

T-600 Bust
DSCI0401-1.jpg

Wolf Bust & LSB
PredCorner.jpg

Top Portion of Main Wall
DSCI0399-1.jpg

Terminator items
TermFront.jpg

LOTR Corner
DSCI0404.jpg

DSCI0405.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Leatherneck's Collection

Marvel and Sci Fi Shelf
300Spear.jpg

IMshelves.jpg

IronManShelf.jpg

GSandSSDio.jpg

ThorandIMBust.jpg

CapShelf.jpg

DSCI0423.jpg

Universal Monsters
UniversalShelf.jpg

Endo Plasma Rifle & AA-12
PlasmaRifle.jpg

AA-12andEndo.jpg

Last edited:

That is a fantastic collection Leatherneck.
Love the predator stuff, great taste..:clap

WOW, love the collection...but damn, I dont know how collectors put those SWEET expensive bust/statues on those pedestals...

Nice collection :rock . Seeing things on pedestals always worries me for some reason :horror, think id worry they would fall :lol

WOW, love the collection...but damn, I dont know how collectors put those SWEET expensive bust/statues on those pedestals...

Nice collection :rock . Seeing things on pedestals always worries me for some reason :horror, think id worry they would fall :lol

Trust me guys, I was a little worried myself at first, but the pedestals are actually pretty sturdy. I only have two ceramic ones and the rest are solid wood columns that were cut to size and stained. The only reason I have faith in the ceramic ones is that my wife has some plants that weigh about 60 pounds on the same ones and they are still standing.

Thanks for all of the compliments!

Awesome stuff! If you say this is a trimmed down collection, I'd hate to see a cubby one. lol.

Thanks for all of the compliments!:duff I am still coming across items that I need to display, gotta get a couple more small shelf units. I'll update pics as I go.

Back