Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wrath of the titans

Yeh. I liked the universe they painted, just not how they executed it. Kinda reminded me of God of war. Hope the action is better too.

I liked the first one actually! It isn't what it could've been but I found it to be very entertaining! :)

I'm looking forward to this as well!! :rock :rock :rock

Enjoyed the remake so I was excited some when I saw liam neeson say they would be making a second one.

You know, i saw an AMAZING reenactment of the first one a few days ago.

This hobo tosses a mythology book on the ground and urinated all over it.

Remake was a mess... so no interest in a sequel to it. I'll just watch the original.

i dunno i really like this movie. I've seen the original in high school like a million times and i've always liked that one too..

I really like the creatures in the remake.. the witches and medusa looked awesome.

There IS a good movie in there. But it was cut to ____. It was incredibly distracting how disjointed the movie felt. I felt nothing for the characters, but i'm really assuming that they cut out every scene with even an ounce of character development. Why, I have no idea. Happend with The Incredible Hulk.....does the studio just enjoy cutting Louis L. 's films to ____?

https://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie...r-picture-for-clash-of-the-titans-sequel.html

anybody interested?

personally i like to see if they can deliver for the second one.. I hope the gods get more screen time like all the deleted scenes.

watching all the deleted scenes from the first movie and how the original cut was meant to be, makes the final cut seem bland.

Wait, the cut footage was released to the public? When did that happen?

There IS a good movie in there. But it was cut to ____. It was incredibly distracting how disjointed the movie felt. I felt nothing for the characters, but i'm really assuming that they cut out every scene with even an ounce of character development. Why, I have no idea. Happend with The Incredible Hulk.....does the studio just enjoy cutting Louis L. 's films to ____?

Has something to do with making it more 'marketable', if I remember right. There was an article on it right after the remake hit, that talked about how the studio wasn't happy that his guardian wasn't his love interest, that not Hades but Zeus was the main villian, when Zeus makes more sense...One giant pile of WTF. :slap

Btw, what happened to The Incredible Hulk? This is the first I heard about it being cut up.

Back