jgama25's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgama25

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally have gotten around to posting pics of my small collection. Since the gallery is down I had to use attachments. Thanks for looking!!!

awesome collection man ,not small at all.

i love that green lantern statue.

awesome collection man ,not small at all.

i love that green lantern statue.

Thanks!!! I feel like mine is small compared to what I've seen others have. Can't wait til I get more pieces after the holiday's!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Great collection!

btw your sideshow collection is bigger than mine.

Thanks. I got most of my SS stuff from the past 3 months. I was out of collecting for a while due to my wife going to nursing school, but now that she is finished I went all out. Before that all I had was the items that appeared in the detolfs (mainly bowen). But once I got the cap PF I was hooked onto SS for good.

Choice Pieces in your Great Collection jgama. It may be small today but one day you will look up and utter to yourself, "I Need More Room", Congrats on your Collection and Welcome to the Show

Last edited:
Nice display and collection. Is that an EX SS Vader?

Unfortunately, It's not the exclusive. :( however, I still love the piece and I got it at a great price. I agree though that the stand is absolutely necessary to display the helmet.

fantastic job displaying your collection. truly one of the best I've seen on here.

Thanks so much for the compliment!!!! It's been a pleasure sharing my collection with those who have the same passion/addiction I have.:hi5:

Back