Sooo... Who's Next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow. Been a while since we've had to panic over a preorder. When are we supposed to get the next announcement? How about the preorder for Sith Anakin? Anyone got the 411?

- J!

I still think Darth Maul is the next 12" and either Fett or Sidious is the next PF.

The SDCC for Sith Anakin is next Thursday for attendees and Friday for non attendees.

We're all hoping the Boba Fett PF is next, who knows about the next 12".

With all the Thursdays and Fridays taken up until June, does anyone think we'll get a another SW or LOTR preorder before SDCC? Any new preorders from any line?

That's the real question is will they do anything between now and SDCC. I don't know with so much being taken up by the PO for that the might not want to risk it. I expect some previews probably during the time but any orders I don't know.

Darth Loki said:
Crossing my fingers, but not expecting anything.

Me either. I think they just want to concentrate on SDCC and I don't blame them that show is crazy and I'm sure they have to plan for months on that thing.

Well, if they can give us a new LOTR figure, they can certainly give us a new SW figure too. Probably just getting my hopes up though.

I think I heard a rumor somewhere that Sideshow said they would NEVER make a Darth Sidious or a Ben Kenobi. I'm pretty sure they're recalling Qui-Gon Jinn, and have no plans for a young Obi. Oh, and they can't get likeness rights from Dark Horse for Asajj....

Hmmm.......:D

Customikey said:
I think I heard a rumor somewhere that Sideshow said they would NEVER make a Darth Sidious or a Ben Kenobi. I'm pretty sure they're recalling Qui-Gon Jinn, and have no plans for a young Obi. Oh, and they can't get likeness rights from Dark Horse for Asajj....

hummm..well I guess we could check on ebay for some cool customs ones...:D

Customikey said:

Your Super Palpy will be tough to beat man, great job. :chew :chew :chew

i hope they can make this happen. with the limited number of sith in the movies as it is, the jedi order collection will make it really off-balanced to only have 3 main sith characters. i would be all over this line, the only exception might be asajj because i really didnt find her character that interesting. i hope we can get some more books out that expand on her a little more.

I think they'll do some Sith EU characters plus some different variations of Sidious to help balance out the sith line.

jlcmsu said:
I think they'll do some Sith EU characters plus some different variations of Sidious to help balance out the sith line.

I think we'll get a couple of Palpy and Vader. The more I think about it, the less I think alternate heads for Palpy is a good idea. I'd much prefer to see a good regular Palpy from the Windu fight, and then a different figure fromthe Yoda fight, and then another for ROTJ. Make the heads easily removable for head-swapping, but otherwise, I just could never choose how to display him!

Back