I asked about Luke, now which SS Obi-Wan is best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they're cheap right now, but what am I gonna do with 2 Obi Wan? I just need one so I want to know which one is the better figure in terms of head sculpt, costume, etc.

I know they're cheap right now, but what am I gonna do with 2 Obi Wan? I just need one so I want to know which one is the better figure in terms of head sculpt, costume, etc.

All of the Obi Wans are done well. Most _____ about the HS on the ROTS, but I've never really had any issues with it.

Waiting for the inevitable "Which Lando is the best?" thread.

I actually like that head sculpt, but doesn't like the stormtrooper armor. Then I thought about buying that head and put it on a regular Obi body, but was scared that the neck wouldn't fit or be too long or something.

I actually like that head sculpt, but doesn't like the stormtrooper armor. Then I thought about buying that head and put it on a regular Obi body, but was scared that the neck wouldn't fit or be too long or something.

Why don't you buy the ATOTC Obi then? That IS the CLone Wars head sculpt with a "Regular Obi-Wan" body :lecture

I meant I like the regular Obi-Wan clothing. I don't like the stormtrooper armor. So I was thinking of getting a regular Obi-Wan and then switch the head with a CW Obi-Wan but was afraid that the neck would be too long or some other problems. If anyone has tried this, please let me know the outcome.

Back