Darth Maul Fx Saber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
This thing is pretty sweet. Took some time getting it put together making sure the lightsabers lined up. Both me and my Dad have been having a good time with it.

DannieDarKo said:
Nice catch J! You even have the Sith eyes going! Poll for SDCC exclsuive evil Sith eyed Josh figure? :monkey4

Thanks D!! Yeah, I'm kind of a Sith guy.:lol Not sure how well that would sell though.:rotfl

Yeah, I got three sets of them.....My pics were used on the Master Replicas Blog, actually. :monkey5

Nice Josh, and a very fearsome Sith-like rocking chair in the background. :lol

Luke and doilies, Maul and rocking-chairs ... the SW universe will never be the same. :D

Jeez! That maul saber is ginormous... makes me sad I will probably never own one :monkey2

Do you have any of the previous FX's? Just wondering how this one stacks up?

:horror The first Amish Jedi Knight...uhem...Sith Lord! :D

Joking aside, it looks good.

LOTRFan said:
Nice Josh, and a very fearsome Sith-like rocking chair in the background. :lol

Luke and doilies, Maul and rocking-chairs ... the SW universe will never be the same. :D

Yeah, it's my old sith father's chair. :p

Ya gotta love the way SW is changing. :lol

galactiboy said:
Jeez! That maul saber is ginormous... makes me sad I will probably never own one :monkey2

Do you have any of the previous FX's? Just wondering how this one stacks up?

Yup, it's taller than I am and I'm 6'. Not sure where I'm gonna put it though.

No, I don't own any of the others but having messed with them at the stores this one seems to be equally as cool. I think my Dad might actually go and buy one just to mess around with me.

my buddy has the luke, vader, and obi-wan force fx lightsabers. I will live at his house when he finially gets it,they are SO awesome. Wish I had one :(

I'll never forget the evil "sith" army knife you gave me last year.

19554227925oz.jpg

As much as I would love that thing, it's just too damn big for me right now.

Back