• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T: 'Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & PANTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
Reaction score
WTB/T: 'Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & PANTS

Hi,

I'm looking for just the long-sleeved button shirt and pants from the domestic exclusive Tactical Containment Operator zombie. These are the greyish ones, not the original dark green or Spook ex. black ones.

I can trade my current dark green original shirt and pants for your domestic ex. grey ones, just so your Subject 805 won't be shirt/pantsless.

Please PM me if you have this, thanks :)!

Last edited:
Re: WTB 'The Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & P

lol, thanks. ;)

I just got three of my fave 'Dead' figures over the past couple days, but my Subject 805's dark green jacket and pants don't contrast well with my Street Prophet's jacket of the same color. I'd like some variety and different color combos, so my Tactical Operator needs a lighter wardrobe.

Last edited:
Re: WTB 'The Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & P

Back to the top! I can trade my current dark green reg. shirt and pants for your grey/tan domestic ex. versions, and add shipping costs to make it easier!

Re: WTB/T: 'Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & PA

And up, we go!

Re: WTB/T: 'Dead' Subject 805: Tactical Containment Operator DOMESTIC GREY SHIRT & PA

Back to the top.

Uppity :D.

Back