Terriers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaserFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1493239/

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this show already, seeing as it's one of the best 'new' shows on right now.

Love the duo of Hank and Britt, they really play off eachother well. And the comedy in the show is great; not over-used like in many other 'detective-type' shows.

Anyone else watching (and loving) it?

Yep i'm also watching it and loving it! as you say Britt & Hank are great and the comedy is well placed. If you guys haven't seen it yet then you should try to catch a few episodes, i'm sure you'll like it as well. :rock

yea this is a great show so far & looks to have some potential.

I've seen a couple episodes - was mainly curious to check out the guy that was in True Blood. Can't remember his name - but he's cute and I love his voice. I'll probably check out some more of this show.

I've seen a couple episodes - was mainly curious to check out the guy that was in True Blood. Can't remember his name - but he's cute and I love his voice. I'll probably check out some more of this show.

His real name is Michael Raymond James and he played Rene Lenier in True Blood. :)

His real name is Michael Raymond James and he played Rene Lenier in True Blood. :)

Thanks! :) I liked the character of Rene - before I knew he was a mass murderer. :lol Glad he's still popping up and now and then, even if it's just to scare the crap out of Arlene.

Thanks! :) I liked the character of Rene - before I knew he was a mass murderer. :lol Glad he's still popping up and now and then, even if it's just to scare the crap out of Arlene.

:lol

I love it when that happen. :horror :lol

sorry to bump......but, if you arent following this show you are missing out on a good series.......:lecture

very strong acting & pretty damn good story lines. sometimes stories we've seen before but with these characters gives it a fresh look.

:cuss.............stupid bastards at FX.............that show rocked..........:lecture

:cuss.............stupid bastards at FX.............that show rocked..........:lecture

The show couldn't even manage 1 million viewers a week. I loved the show, but couldn't really expect FX to keep it with such low viewership. Of course, they probably could have promoted it better since the initial previews gave you absolutely no indication what the show was about.

One of my favorite new shows of the year (along with Boardwalk Empire and Justified) completely destroyed by terrible promotion/ marketing. It's as if they wanted it to fail!

The show couldn't even manage 1 million viewers a week. I loved the show, but couldn't really expect FX to keep it with such low viewership. Of course, they probably could have promoted it better since the initial previews gave you absolutely no indication what the show was about.

One of my favorite new shows of the year (along with Boardwalk Empire and Justified) completely destroyed by terrible promotion/ marketing. It's as if they wanted it to fail!

yes, i agree promotion sucked ass.............but to completely bury it without trying a new approach to marketing/viewership is kind of sad. it was rare to even see promos on fx for it..........:cuckoo:
i did read john landgraf's announcement and seems it was sad for him too, but.............i still think a 2nd season heavily promoted might have done some good..............:mad:

Back