• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB TMNT Mouser & The Thing PF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm looking for one of those 'everything must go, clearing out the shelves' type sales for these bad boys.

Funds are low and I have to take into account shipping to toronto, canada, but i figured I'd see what sort of offers come in. Thanks in advance!

-Mat

Last edited:
Re: WTB The Thing PF Ex.

Usps won't ship this item.
Ups will ship for at LEAST $110 with tracking/insurance, but that is a minimum estimate.

The item retailed at 325, so to break even is $435.
Us shipping is $70, sp there's at least a $40 diff. for me.

Re: WTB The Thing PF Ex.

Usps won't ship this item.
Ups will ship for at LEAST $110 with tracking/insurance, but that is a minimum estimate.

The item retailed at 325, so to break even is $435.
Us shipping is $70, sp there's at least a $40 diff. for me.

Thanks Bum, but that's a bit too rich for my blood. It was on ebay not too long ago for $269 and now there's another auction for $200.

https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PREMIUM...item19bf3cec48

Thanks anyways :)

Re: WTB The Thing PF Ex and a TMNT Mouser!

I saw an EX Thing on the sell board here for $175 a few weeks back... ridiculously good deal if you ask me, might want to give that a search.

Re: WTB The Thing PF Ex and a TMNT Mouser!

I saw an EX Thing on the sell board here for $175 a few weeks back... ridiculously good deal if you ask me, might want to give that a search.

They Theokan,

Thanks for the heads-up! That seems to be the going rate. I saw a Reg. a week or so ago on ebay for $155 and an Exc. for $199. It gives me hope!

Mouser, where are you?

Send sideshow a e-mail (or call) in that you're interested in the "international version" or wait till they post it up on their in-stock section. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Send sideshow a e-mail (or call) in that you're interested in the international version or wait till they post it up on their "in-stock" section. Hope that helps

Thanks Ktjn. Just called and left a message. I hope they get back to me with good news!

yeah The Thing will only ship via courier such as ups or fedex.
fedex with an account number is the cheapest for brokerage and duty, while ups (which pretty much is how everyone shippes:() is outright rip offs with charges in the $75-100 range just for brokerage charges.

Thing should be bought for sub $200 though as they've still not taken off as ssc made way to many of them.:slap

Hi Quadcent. Thanks for the info! I've seen it going on ebay for around $150-$180 so I'm hoping for something around there. Here's hoping someone has one!

Curious, did they ever get back to you?

Hey man. THey never responded to my phonecall so I emailed them. They basically said in their response that the best bet I have is to get on the waitlist and if there are cancellations then I may get one. I think I may have found one from someone on this forum though. Fingers crossed! :) I appreciate the advice man.

-Mat

in the last three months, I've seen 4 go anywhere between 200 to 275 + shipping.

At the shipping cost they'd have to go through, it's 300 - 375 just to get it to Canada.

toytracker's calling it at:
stable $230 (+ ship)
last 5 avg: $240 (+ ship)

I'd be willing to sell mine at $250 + actual shipping, and it's the exclusive version.

in the last three months, I've seen 4 go anywhere between 200 to 275 + shipping.

At the shipping cost they'd have to go through, it's 300 - 375 just to get it to Canada.

toytracker's calling it at:
stable $230 (+ ship)
last 5 avg: $240 (+ ship)

I'd be willing to sell mine at $250 + actual shipping, and it's the exclusive version.

Thanks anyways Bum but I've seen some go for sub $200 as Quad says so I'm going to wait until i find one in that range. Thanks anyways!

Back