Found my MR Millenium Falcon. Thank you Freaks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bet some of you went through the same stages
Jun 09 - HT TDK V1 $180 you crazy thats expensive for a doll
Aug 09 - HT Tumbler $450 Wow that is a lot of $$$ but at least its huge especially compared to the MR MF at >$2200
27 Aug 10 - Hmm maybe MR MF is still reasonable if I can find it now!!!!!
:slap:slap
I had zero luck tracking one down so far and even the LCS where I have seen it (Silver Snail) maybe 9 months ago even sold out on it now :slap:gah:

:borg:

Last edited:
Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

You're really stuck trying to find one on the secondary market at this point. Check out the props for sale forum on Rebelscum.com

Re: Is it even still possible to find a MR Millenium Falcon? especially in Canad/Tor

Would be a _____ to repack, good luck though; THE SW piece to own. :yess:

silver snail still has it man.....still at the back of the store.....no one dares go near it....but it would take like ten midgets a year to clean off that sucker

Those bastards. I called and ask and they said they are sold out??!! WTF Hmm display model I wonder if they are willing to reduce the price.....

There's one that appears on ebay in the UK, but it's an SE and they're asking £2300. :(

the Snail still has one as others have said. but I refuse to pay $3k after taxes for it. I have been looking for awhile and managed to find one locally for $1500, but someone beat me to it!

Best of luck on the hunt.

so I shouldn't mention I got my whole set up for under 1k....

Still almost certainly the greatest Star Wars Piece ever made:
MFalcon.jpg

Snail's having their Midnight Madness sale tonight from 9pm-midnight after FanExpo. They usually have like 40% off statues and the like, not sure if something this big would fit under that category.

the Snail still has one as others have said. but I refuse to pay $3k after taxes for it. I have been looking for awhile and managed to find one locally for $1500, but someone beat me to it!

Best of luck on the hunt.

$3K for the display model that has been collecting dust as it was displayed without a case? Thats just nutts! Yeah I know the feeling. I found a Fine Molds kit of the MF at below retail and turns out the seller still had it but it was already promised to another buyer before me just hours ago I really wanted to just go over and pry it out of his hands :gah: since then it has sold out on HJL and has been going up in price and become more rare :'(

so I shouldn't mention I got my whole set up for under 1k....

You lucky bastard! Just rub it in!

Still almost certainly the greatest Star Wars Piece ever made:

Thanks for all the postings here as I was worried this topic would be too lame for anyone to post in :p I guess some pictures are nice though it is not making my wait/hunt any easier but post away :drool

The Falcon is a superb piece and I'm really glad my focus are OT Imperials, otherwise I would have to hunt one as well. So thus I'm very satisfied with the MR AT-AT :)

oh the AT-AT :drool nice toooooo
... No no NOOOO the MR MF has to be it if I can find one at reasonable price.. the line* must be drawn here....

* the line refers to only big ticket that I am aware of, it does not apply to any new discoveries nor newly released big ticket items

If it's any consolation, it has a broken part or two and the lights don't work(which has happened to most).

It is definitely one of the favorite pieces. Of course, I got mine for $800 (not including the cover) about three years ago.

mr_falcon_cover1.jpg

Qrest:
It's no consolation.... I still envy you and all other MR MF owners :( I just hope I find some goodies today at the show and possibly the SilverSnail sale though I won't be making it for opening as I have to get back uptown for dinner with wife before I attempt to sneak down again :lol
iCruise:
:slap:slap:slap any more lower bidders? Please kill me now ... but its so beautiful!!

BTW how about more tips and tricks on how and where you got them so cheap even if it is only for entertaining purpose as I am not likely going to be able to replicate this :gah:

Don't feel too bad. I got mine from Redford Films back when they were clearing out a bunch of these for $800. That's the lowest I've ever seen it, and it's very unlikely that you could get one so cheaply today.

I had to part mine out too. I had seen a rare 1/48 garage kit of the Millennium falcon on ebay and bid less than it originally sold for. A few days later, an MR Falcon went up and I bid on it too. The model, I REALLY didnt think it would go for cheaper than it orginally sold for. At 10 minutes left, someone matched my Bid(if they ha donly bid a dollar more!) and I won it.

Unfortunately, I also didnt get outbid on the MR Falcon. I won JUST the falcon. No base, ac cord or dish. After talking on one of my boards, a guy sold me a spare base and cord he had. took me another year to get the dish. December after I got the ship itself, a guy over at The RPF sold me Han and Chewie figures to go in it.

I then added Decals to it that are only found on the 5 footer. I got a case made locally.

Speaking of cases, look in your local phonebook under plastic. I'm sure there's a plastic destributor in your area that you should just have to give dimensions to and they'll be able to make you one. I've heard lots of people online order covers from places online and the shipping is murder.

Snail's having their Midnight Madness sale tonight from 9pm-midnight after FanExpo. They usually have like 40% off statues and the like, not sure if something this big would fit under that category.

unfortunately they didn't include the falcon in the sale (at least 2 years ago). the most they were willing to give me was 10% off. maybe with it just sitting there all this time, they will be more willing to negotiate...

Ok I am mad!!!! I am lining up as we speak to pay for the display model of this beauty. Getting it at $2599 25% off but of cause 13% taxes but still I am excited and scared as this is topping anything I have purchased so ar for this hobby. I will have to start cutting my POs and selling some stuff. Hope I can get some decent money back.

Back