Luke Is Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap thats awesome guys. Please please take pics with cool poses and put them up!!

I had to resort to eBay for him. I know, I know, but I got him for a few bucks less than retail. I guess I will have to wait a few extra days but I really can't wait.

Darth Rage said:
Got my pre-ship notice too. :D :D :D :D

Hey, where's mine? Sometimes I get the notice and bill after I receive it. Fingers crossed cause I get him next day which means Wed noon latest!

Interesting...

I ordered him as soon as he went up, with no trouble or delays, and I have not received a shipping notice... I wonder what's up.

Not that I'm jealous or anything!!!

I was an idiot, I actually debated ordering him, got one of the last ten, and I'm waaaaaay over on the East coast. Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll get him on the same day I get the Han PF I got via second chance, save two trips to the fedex place.

tomandshell said:
Interesting...

I ordered him as soon as he went up, with no trouble or delays, and I have not received a shipping notice... I wonder what's up.

me NEITHER! :tap

If I get my notice tonight, I should also get him Thursday and I'll be sure to take some pics... if I remember in the bliss of opening him. :monkey5

WOO HOO! I got a shipping notice too! I should get mine by the end of the week into the beginning of the next!
:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :banana :banana :banana :blissy

tomandshell said:
Interesting...

I got my notice :p :p :p :p :p LOL J/K Tom

You'll end up getting it tomorrow anyway.

Darklord Dave said:
Nothing yet:monkey2 If I got notice tonight I could have him tomorrow...

I feel your pain, Dave!! I have never once had a package show up without getting my shipping notice the night before. I'm getting tired of refreshing my inbox!!!

I haven't got a shipping notice for either the exclusive or regular edition. So to all you that have, you suck! ;) :D

I'm kidding. Now if this was the Aragorn figure, then I would really hate you all. :wacky :naughty

No notice for me, either. It's only a matter of time. Time that seems to take forever.

tomandshell said:
I feel your pain, Dave!! I have never once had a package show up without getting my shipping notice the night before. I'm getting tired of refreshing my inbox!!!

It's happened to me twice Tom, so there's still hope, most likely we'll get him Wed by noon

Back