Competetive Cheerleading a sport?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Competetive Cheerleading a sport?

• Yes, it's a sport

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No, not a sport

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I don't know anything about athleticism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
penn & teller's show bull ____ had an episode about this very subject.........quite an eye opener really at how greed (money) keeps it from not being classified as one.

The reason why they don't want it classified as a sport is because schools don't want it to eat into the sports funds that go to football, basketball, etc.

I really don't see the need for them myself, especially for professional sports.

You forgot the option "I Dont give a F@*k".

So why comment then? Trying to increase your post count much huh?

so you guys think Poker or sweeping ice should be considered a sport, but not something that actually requires training to compete in. If this isnt considered a sport, then what are the requirements?

Yes, they go through strength training and incorporate gymnastics and all of that. More than a sport than golf IMO.

Re: Competitive Cheerleading a sport?

So why comment then? Trying to increase your post count much huh?

so you guys think Poker or sweeping ice should be considered a sport, but not something that actually requires training to compete in. If this isnt considered a sport, then what are the requirements?

I dont pay attention to what my post count is. And its a good option and you know it.

It obviously should be becuase it takes alot of hard work and time to be a competitive cheerleader. And I dont consider Poker a competitive sport really. Sports usually means teamwork anyway.

Oh.. :thwak for thinking I'm trying to be a post whore. :lol

cheerleader.jpg

I dont pay attention to what my post count is. And its a good option and you know it.

It obviously should be becuase it takes alot of hard work and time to be a competitive cheerleader. And I dont consider Poker a competitive sport really. Sports usually means teamwork anyway.

Oh.. :thwak for thinking I'm trying to be a post whore. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

damn post whores *shakes fist*. ESPN obviously considers Poker a sport :dunno. The teamwork thing is another good point

:lol:lol:lol

damn post whores *shakes fist*. ESPN obviously considers Poker a sport :dunno. The teamwork thing is another good point

Most things that we no doubt consider a sport is comprised of teams. ESPN considers Poker a sport because they get paid to. And I like poker but its not a sport. lol

Shake your stinky fist all you want.

Back