Arizona SS Freaks!!! Where U At?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasong888

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are there any members that are in Arizona? I am going to be moving to Phoenix within a couple months or so. Anyone out there?

I'm here. Be sure not to get deported during your stay. Sheriff Joe is EVERYWHERE.

well i was born in the US, but can't say i will enjoy being profiled all the time in az...even though cops do it all the time anyways.

does arizona have a LCS that has sideshow statues?

The Atomic Comics in Mesa (country club and southern) has a decent selection, as well as the one down in Chandler Mall. Pop Culture Paradise in Tempe near ASU on Forrest (road or Drive) has a small selection.

And you need to make it to Toy Anxiety (address something like Thunderbirdand 32 st.), they have the biggest selection probably in the state.

They participate in the forum discussion here.

Some weirdo named Mesa lives there.

Oh, hey Scott! :wave

:wave:wave

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J3CAIdztvy0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J3CAIdztvy0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol:lol

The Atomic Comics in Mesa (country club and southern) has a decent selection, as well as the one down in Chandler Mall. Pop Culture Paradise in Tempe near ASU on Forrest (road or Drive) has a small selection.

And you need to make it to Toy Anxiety (address something like Thunderbirdand 32 st.), they have the biggest selection probably in the state.

They participate in the forum discussion here.

:wave:wave

thanks mesa...i'll check em out when i make the move

so i finally had a chance to check out Pop Culture Paradise and when I asked them about sideshow statues, they looked at me like i was :cuckoo: as they have never heard of them. hopefully the other stores have a better idea, and selection, of sideshow products.

so i finally had a chance to check out Pop Culture Paradise and when I asked them about sideshow statues, they looked at me like i was :cuckoo: as they have never heard of them. hopefully the other stores have a better idea, and selection, of sideshow products.

Pop Culture Paradise seems to cater more to the trading/game card crew. Every time I go into that tiny store, there's card tables and little kids everywhere. I liked it better when Noah own and ran the place, but I guess he sold it to this new guy who creeps me out a little, reminds me of a smarmy used car salesman. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, just my first and lasting impression I had. PLus the comics in there are always all bent up and handled roughly.

If you want sideshow, check out toy anxiety, and maybe the Mesa or Chandler Atomic Comics chain, except atomic is cleaned out of statues after their last 50% off sale.

Pop Culture Paradise seems to cater more to the trading/game card crew. Every time I go into that tiny store, there's card tables and little kids everywhere. I liked it better when Noah own and ran the place, but I guess he sold it to this new guy who creeps me out a little, reminds me of a smarmy used car salesman. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, just my first and lasting impression I had. PLus the comics in there are always all bent up and handled roughly.

If you want sideshow, check out toy anxiety, and maybe the Mesa or Chandler Atomic Comics chain, except atomic is cleaned out of statues after their last 50% off sale.

oh i see. thanks mesa. i'll have to check out those other stores some day. did u pick up any good grabs from that 50% off sale?

Back