BLADE3327's Drawings, Sketches, and Inks *Big Pics* [5/25/12: DEATHLOK AND ROBIN!]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
Reaction score
LATEST ART UPDATE:
001-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

(More information in the post for these images.)

Here're some drawings I've made in the last year. I basically chose to upload the best/most recent ones. The oldest is from almost two years ago. Some of these drawings may seem computerized (like the Lovecraft-ish monster I did), but rest assured that they were all drawn with mechanical pencil and paper. I had to resize them, since the scans were huge, so some pixelization is to be expected. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy these pictures. I'll upload more as I make 'em!

An Alien I made during study hall (boredom set in). This guy combines aspects of various versions (he's got some Resurrection in him, some A2, some AVP, and a little bit of A3). I'm really pleased with the way the mouth turned out. Probably the coolest teeth I've done IMO.
2libv61.jpg

A Lovecraftian creature head I designed. Still trying to figure out what a badass body for 'im would look like, but there it is...
8zobwg.jpg

A Giger Alien I drew for an 8th Grade art assignment. The objective was to take something from the media and manipulate it. So I took Giger's Alien and gave him a few personal touches and extra details.
v6ubti.jpg

My interpretation of the Praetorian, which I've worked on over the past two weeks, whenever I'd get a break or open window in math class lol. The base was a big step for me, since I don't usually add bases to my drawings, but I like how the eggs and general slimy gunk looks.
t9cb4l.jpg

Probably the grail of my drawings so far, the Predator 2 holding a spear and trophy skull. I had to pump up his helmet, so I gave him some battle-damage. I modified the gauntlets and armor a bit, so the shapes are familiar, but with a little bit of "me" in 'em. This guy, I spent a lot of time on. He was basically worked on "on and off," because I wouldn't do anything on him unless I was truly in the mood for drawing. I figured I did that detailed Giger Alien, so I should pay my respects to Predator, as well.
igygqg.jpg

Like I said, more stuff will be posted as it is done. Hope you guys found this interesting so far! :)

Last edited:
Re: BLADE3327's Alien/Predator Drawings and Sketches *Big Pics*

wow they look great! :rock

Re: BLADE3327's Drawings and Sketches *Big Pics*

Hell yeah, dude! Very interesting! You have some real talent there!!! :rock
All your drawings are extremely detailed! I love the boney look of the Preatorian and the base looks great too! But my favorites so far are the Giger Alien and the Predator! :clap

I'm looking forward to see more of your work!

Thanks so much, guys! :)

A little preview of what's to come:
1rf5hy.jpg

This is just the head, but the full P1 body will be done too. More updates soon!

Very cool---thanks for sharing

Sorry for the lack of updates. Since my last post, I've had a ton of stuff to deal with -- collecting, game-modding, etc. While my P1 drawing still isn't finished, here's a little update in the spirit of the new movie coming out tomorrow:

14v20z9.jpg

I apologize for the weird contrast and blur effects. I had to lower the contrast/brightness settings to make the ligher lines visible. They will be darkened, of course. But since they're so hard to see at this point, a little editing was in order. More updates to come. As soon as I finish this badboy (and I'm planning on doing it very soon), I hope to start a sketch of one of the new Preds :D!

These are cool! Im attempting to draw my first alien predator drawings ever. These are awesome in detail. Nice work!

Wow you are great!

it might be better

Well, it's been a while and I've been working on other various projects. Tonight, I decided to finish up that P1 I started way back when. You may notice I removed the plasmacaster, but only because it didn't quite fit in this particular scene. So here he is, a drawing I like to call "The Ravager":

001.jpg

And my *slightly* updated P2 drawing, now titled "Trophy Hunter":

002.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the comments on my last uploads, guys! Here's my latest drawing of Classic (not to be confused with my last P1), titled "Ex-Captive":

001SMALLER.jpg

Hope you guys like him. Next piece will probably be either a Super Pred or an AVP.

Here's something a little different than usual. I decided to ink one of my drawings, then scan it in to produce the final image. I used PITT artists' pens as well as Microns to do the job, and I absolutely love them. Wide range of thicknesses for a wide range of lines. This one's called "Star Beast (Alien)"

AlienWarriorINK.png

Re: BLADE3327's Alien/Predator/Misc Drawings, Sketches, and Inks *Big Pics*

Started this guy towards the end of the last school year when I had some down-time in American Studies. Had to rework his right hand and left arm a few times before getting them right, then I added the details and finished the fine-tuning during my recent Italy trip. Since this was drawn on notebook paper (d'oh!), I'm blue-lining it and inking it -- same thing I did with the Alien in the post above -- to get a crisper black-and-white image.

"To the Victor Belong the Spoils (P1)"

001-SMALLER.jpg

Another update on things... I'm currently working on inking that last P1 drawing, but I've also started my first Berserker. He's nowhere near finished just yet, so this is a WIP shot.

"Packhunter" WIP:

001EDITED.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: After three more hours of work, he's finally finished:

001EDITED-1.jpg

Last edited:

Impressive work.

Figured I needed to try my hand at a better P2, so here he is. Hope you guys like him! I'll be taking a break from Predators for a while. There's actually a Dog Alien I did a couple months back that I haven't scanned in yet, so I'll get a bit more variety into this thread. :)

"Truly Dread (P2)"

003.jpg

You're a badass artist Bro! Very nice work you've done here. Love the Alien drawings man, great details. :clap

Figured I needed to try my hand at a better P2, so here he is. Hope you guys like him! I'll be taking a break from Predators for a while. There's actually a Dog Alien I did a couple months back that I haven't scanned in yet, so I'll get a bit more variety into this thread. :)

"Truly Dread (P2)"

003.jpg

Nice choice of angle realy digging this one mate.

Back