• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS EX Predator 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LintHart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm looking to fulfill my dreams of owning the Grail of all predator pieces (IMO) the Sideshow Exclusive version of the Predator 1 Maquette with the masked head.

I live in Australia but don't be thrown off by this. I have a friend travelling to LA in te first week of July who is willing to bring it back on the plane for me as extra baggage.

The box is essential for transport and the shipper box would also help protect the main box also.

Certainly looking for a reasonable offer and preferably from the LA area cause my friend can't travel far but it could be shipped to her uncles place where she's staying.

I really hope someone can help me as this will be my last chance to get one and I'm willing to sell alot of plastic crack to get him.

I also have HT preds/iron man/batman for partial trade.
Payment would be via paypal

thanks guys

Linton

it's the 'is there anyone travelling from london to australia before the end of the year bump?
Opportunity potentially lies in the UK for me to get my grail, just gotta figure out how to get it here

Back