• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow Collectibles Predator Maquette Ex, 1/4 Queen Alien & Predalien ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB: Sideshow Collectibles Predator Maquette Ex, 1/4 Queen Alien & Predalien ...

Hey Guys,

I thought I already made this WTB thread, but can't find it :/
So here is my new one.

I am after a few rare gems. Ideally in the UK or EU.
Please message me if you have any info.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449769292.890360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449769313.392967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449769346.047327.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450203446.583371.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450203459.431702.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450203492.786198.jpg

I'm also after the smaller pieces like:
P1 Diorama

Really appreciate it Freaks!

Warm Regards,

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Last edited:

F.A.O FAKE FREAKS!

Please do not contact me if you DONT actually have the pieces I am after. Too many people have been private messaging me, telling me they have the pieces and then dilly dallying about!! Wasting both of our times!!

It's people like the 'FAKE FREAKS' that ****ing ruin this hobby for me! Make me move funds about and then pull out at the last second because I actually want some proof they have it!
As if any of us genuine collectors will part with ££££'s without confirming so!! Especially by 'bank transfer' as so often requested!! JOG ON!!!!!

Ok... Vex rant over!

F.A.O GENUINE SELLERS

Feel free to message me guys ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back