bobamikes custom 1/6th scale at-st wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobamike

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys I just wanted to share an old project with you.I plan to start working on finishing it real soon with a lit cockpit.this joker is huge!
familychristmassnow006.jpg

familychristmassnow007.jpg

familychristmassnow008.jpg

familychristmassnow009.jpg

familychristmassnow010.jpg

familychristmassnow011.jpg

familychristmassnow012.jpg

familychristmassnow012.jpg

familychristmassnow014.jpg

Sacred excrement!

(trying to be different here... :lol)

Very nice, I think you should make the base into an Endor dio though... would look awesome with a biker scout parked underneath!

crappy hole !!!!!!!..........no wait..........reverse that..........holy crap !!!!!!!

that thing is bigger than your kid...:horror

awesome...........:clap:rock:bow:woo:banana:blissy......:thud:

yup! I made it.its mostly wood.I constructed it about 6 years ago.I came to a stopping point with the fine detail,because at that time my skills were limited.so I ended up storing it in the attic for a couple years and now I am ready to finish it.I put the legs and body back together last night and still have to put the main cannons back on it.I have one main problem to solve ,I have to make it stand on its on.I am thinking about reworking the main body using lighter materials.the weight of the body and head is making it difficult to pose it.

thanks,I spent around 6 months just reseaching,gathering pics getting measurement and so on.and like I said I was pretty new to the customizing world then,so now that I have learned some new skills,I am excited to finish it.I just hate that its so darn big!

Yea it is definitely big, probably one of the biggest Star Wars vehicle that's worth building, taking space into consideration. That doesn't mean Mark shouldn't finish his X-wing though.:lol

cool,I will check that out when I get home.this computer at my work wont pull up most pics.I have seen a few at-sts over the years.some looked good and some didnt.there was a guy buildind a 1/5th scale gunship.I dont remember where I saw it,but it was most impressive.I am not sure if he ever finished it.

Back