• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Buffy/Angel figs/PF, Hellboy figs & Alice in Wonderland items, Mattel Ray & Egon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datoyattic

Freakzoid
Reaction score
WTB Buffy/Angel figs/PF, Hellboy figs & Alice in Wonderland items, Mattel Ray & Egon

Hello, I'm looking for any these items mostly sideshow stuff but a couple 6" wont hurt either. If you have any of these items PM me!

Looking for Mattel Ray and Egon 6 and 12" figures
My aunt is trying to find these for her son and I already own my set so im just trying to find her a good deal. My zip code is 92503

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Looking for Buffy/Angel figures/PF, Hellboy figures & Alice in Wonderland items

Don't know if you are interested but I have several Hellboy (series I) figures from Neca MISB.

Also an American McGee Alice (bloody) MISB as well.

Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Re: Looking for Buffy/Angel figures/PF, Hellboy figures & Alice in Wonderland items

PM sent. Let me know!

Re: WTB Buffy/Angel figs/PF, Hellboy figs & Alice in Wonderland items, Mattel Ray & E

I added the Mattel Ray and Egon Figs you are looking for from the new thread you started to the opening post of this one. That thread will now be deleted.
I also amended to the title of this thread to include them.

Please see the Rules of the Forum and do not start a new thread per item you are looking for. This thread can be edited if need be.
Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Back