EE exclusive GG Vader mini bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
Pic courtsey of TA2215 over @ rebelscum forums:

ES of 5000 @ $49.99

IMG_2375.jpg

sweet! it they had added a waist and legs i would get one...even for $100.

Hideous, if I would buy that my wife would make me keep it in the closet like my Gollum Bust. That thing creeps her out.

But everyone likes what they like. Not sure why things like Jason with an Axe in his head is so popular.

5000 is a big number for an exclusive. That's a big number for regular editions. Could you image if SS put out exclusives with edition sizes that big? There would be outrage! Riots in the streets! Cats living with dogs! What was I talking about? Anyway, I want to know where the exclusive blue Qui-Gon will show up.

Who knows, maybe they will pull a Master Replicas and do an LE version that comes with extra pieces of melted flesh! LE of 4500! :wacky

Sweet CRISPY Jedi Killer!!

Looks cool, I'll probably get it. Lucas still has that chip implanted in my brain from when I was a kid.

It.... hurts....to resist... must...give in....Yes, Mr Lucas... must buy... :google

As an added bonus, the blade of the lightsaber is removable, so it's up to you if you want to display him with his lightsaber ignited, or turned off so you can get a better view at the scarred remains of Anakin Skywalker!

Hmm... Why would Vader be holding up an unignited lightsaber hilt like that?

The lightsaber blade also had to be inserted into the hilt on the standard Vader bust, so referring to the previous saber design of the regular version as an "added bonus" on the exclusive one is kind of silly.

I ordered mine. I really like the head sculpt. I just wish they had done something different with the arm pose. The fact that you can have his lightsaber ignited or turned off as an "added bonus" is silly.

If there was a removeable helmet, I would get it for sure - as it stands it is a safe pass for me. :cool:

Back