EE exclusive GG Vader mini bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass for me. I'd rather save my money towards my GG exclusive from SS that will be converted on Thursday.

That Extra Crispy face sculpt looks great. works brilliantly with the neckbrace too. I love the look of this sculpt as long as i dont look at the body underneath it. The head is way too small. Your fist should pretty much cover your eyes, nose and mouth if put up against your face... If you look, Vaders hands on that sculpt could cover his entire head. That sculpt looks great with a Helmet wearing Vader, but this exclusive makes him look like a pinhead. and his neck would be pretty long too. :google yikes!:google

Vaderx said:
That Extra Crispy face sculpt looks great. works brilliantly with the neckbrace too. I love the look of this sculpt as long as i dont look at the body underneath it. The head is way too small. Your fist should pretty much cover your eyes, nose and mouth if put up against your face... If you look, Vaders hands on that sculpt could cover his entire head. That sculpt looks great with a Helmet wearing Vader, but this exclusive makes him look like a pinhead. and his neck would be pretty long too. :google yikes!:google

I agree completely!
Kinda reminds me of this guy!

work_beetlejuiceHeadShrink.jpg

:D

Vaderx said:

Another Beetlejuice Vader ????? lolll

Back