Flashpoint Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
Flashpoint is about an elite tactical unit, called the Strategic Response Unit (SRU), within a Canadian metropolitan police force (styled on the Toronto Police Emergency Task Force[3]). The SRU are tasked to resolve extreme situations that regular officers are not trained to handle including hostage-taking, bomb threats and heavily armed criminals. Equipped with high-tech tools and a cache of weapons and explosives, members use negotiation tactics and intuition to try to avoid the use of force.
-Wikipedia,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashpoint_(TV_series)

I am really into this show right now. I am almost done season 1. I think it's pretty cool that the show takes place in the Toronto area. I think the acting is pretty good. Is anyone else into this series at all?

Yep i've been watching from the start and love Flashpoint, now i'm just waiting for season 4 to start.

My favourite character has to be Sam Braddock. He's a bit of a hot shot, and I like that. Spike is pretty cool, too. He's the tech guy for sure. I think all the characters support each other well. That is due to the fact that the show is about a team, not individuals. This has to be my favourite series that I am into at the present time.

Yeah Sam & Spike are great but my favourite character is Parker. :rock

Back