Logan Lerman as Spider-man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I know Spiderman was suppose to be young, I think he's too baby faced. Isn't this version of Spiderman suppose to be darker? Hell, I'd rather see Zac Efron play it than this guy.

I think someone like this guy should have been the role of Peter Parker from the beginning. Looks more like a high school kid than Maguire ever did. Plus Maguire's little ***** voice was starting to get on my nerves.

i see they mention joseph-gordon levitt in that article. think he might have been an interesting choice. he can definitely act. and he doesn't have one of those faces you immediately want to punch for looking like a girly teenage metrosexual. i'm sure he can do brooding and dark.

i saw percy jackson and i think he did a good job of it since it was set in high school. he could do the action parts and he does look like he could be the kid the everybody picks on in high school

Though I know Spiderman was suppose to be young, I think he's too baby faced. Isn't this version of Spiderman suppose to be darker? Hell, I'd rather see Zac Efron play it than this guy.

Efron? are u serious Ween? Thats all we need, is a musical instead of an action flick :lol I think this kid looks like he fits the role, but im still not convinced that this movie isnt going to blow to the high heavens :banghead

Never seen him act but first reaction to the pic was he looked ok to me. Good looking for a 16-17 Yr old Parker. By the time they shoot he'll be 19, a sequel probably 21. Sounds better then Roger Moore, I mean Tobey Maguire.

I really don't get the need to reboot this franchise already... give some other properties some screentime first, then comeback to the heavy hitters.

I really don't get the need to reboot this franchise already... give some other properties some screentime first, then comeback to the heavy hitters.

Its not Marvel Studios, this is Sony, if they don't make a movie, they lose the rights to the franchise and they lose alot of $.

I'll be glad to hopefully have some Spiderman that stacks upto Hulk and Iron man, which to me are in a differant league then Wolverine, X-Men, F4, etc, which all seem alot cornier.

Don't mind a reboot...just pls skip the origin story.

The kid should do fine. He's off to a great start by not being Tobey Maguire.

Have they actually said this one's going to be dark? I figured this would be bubblegum spidey.

I hope it's not bubblegum nonsense. This is Marvels premier character. Most of his fans are well over 30.

I don't want to see a dark Spider-Man movie. Not every movie has to be dark to be good. Iron Man isn't dark and its excellent.

And I agree about skipping the origin story. Everyone knows how Peter Parker becomes Spider-Man, we don't need to see it again.

Geez, this guy's name is Stan Lee approved at least. :D

Agreed about Spiderman not being dark and I believe thy already stated, or perhaps just a rumour, that PP would already be Spiderman at the start of this film.

Reboots lame and so is this dweeb. I'd have to agree with J, I still see no point in rebooting Spiderman. If you think this kid will out perform Tobey I feel sorry for youz.

I'll stick to the Batman franchise ........... Spiderman's done imo. Fine the way it is/was.

That's ridiculous.:lol

It was supposed to be. :D

Efron? are u serious Ween? Thats all we need, is a musical instead of an action flick :lol I think this kid looks like he fits the role, but im still not convinced that this movie isnt going to blow to the high heavens :banghead

I wasn't saying that Efron should get the part, I'm saying that if they're going to pick a baby faced guy for Spidey, may as well go all out. :lol

Actually, if you can get past the "tween dream" nonsense, he's not a bad actor.

I'm sure there are guys out there that fit the age, but are alittle more edgy. I don't read comics. Is Spidey still a teenager in them or has he grown up? I tried to find a pic of Peter Parker but couldn't.

He's an adult now. I'd say he's probably in his late 20's to early 30's at a pure guess.

Hope they don't forget the spider-man wit. I loved Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 sucked....but I don't think he even made 1 joke throughout those two movies

Reboots lame and so is this dweeb. I'd have to agree with J, I still see no point in rebooting Spiderman. If you think this kid will out perform Tobey I feel sorry for youz.

I'll stick to the Batman franchise ........... Spiderman's done imo. Fine the way it is/was.
I disagree. I think this kid will do fine. I was fine with Tobey for 1 and 2....

But 3 was one of the worst things i've ever seen. I was SOOOOO disappointed. I expected better from Sam and crew. ____ you Sony.

I don't want to see a dark Spider-Man movie. Not every movie has to be dark to be good. Iron Man isn't dark and its excellent.

And I agree about skipping the origin story. Everyone knows how Peter Parker becomes Spider-Man, we don't need to see it again.

Iron Man was plenty dark....Iron Man 2 will be way darker as well.

They're going the Ultimate Spider-Man route with the new movie. (Bendis has already been consulting with Sony) So if you like the Ultimate comics you should like this.

Back