The "I got Mace Windu 12" Ex." HUGE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
In about 4 hours that is... :D

So, it's a holiday today. Some people are home and ready to order. Fans also love Mace with all his bad@$$ness with his purple (sometimes pink) lightsaber. Anything that has to do with with the word "Fett" is gospel to SW fans.

Post here and get ready for the frenzy. I have a feeling this will sell out as fast as Kit. :naughty

A very polite :thwak :thwak to you, for scaring the crap outta me again! :google :horror

Every time one of these posts goes up early, I think I missed something. :cuss

JS :wacky :peace

I have had problems the last two times getting the page to load. So if I am on the homepage and logged on, is it best to hit refresh right at 12:00 EST or what? I also have high speed. I cannot figure out the problem.

Soooo frustrating to puter tard.

JohnyBoo said:
I have had problems the last two times getting the page to load. So if I am on the homepage and logged on, is it best to hit refresh right at 12:00 EST or what? I also have high speed. I cannot figure out the problem.

Soooo frustrating to puter tard.

This is what I do:

Log in to your Sideshow account about 15 minutes before preorders start. Look at your past orders and kill some time. Just remain active on the site every few minutes or so to make sure you don't get kicked out. About 2 minutes before (give or take) the time of Priority Preordering refresh from your Account Home screen. You should see the streamline ordering screen asking you to log in. Fill in all the info.

Now, this is important. If it's not time for preordering do not submit your name and password yet. It will take you to a screen that says it's not time yet. Hence you have to back up and wait for the streamline ordering screen again so you can log in.

The key here is to be patient. Do not do anything until your pages finish loading. I know is nerve recking but DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.

If everything fails then just call SS directly and place your order. 1-800-474-3746

You know, I almost forgot all about this. Now I have to remind myself every 5 minutes that I have to order Mace tonight. Lets hope that I still remember tonight. Allthough I could just as easily still be saying to myself that I need to order Mace when its already midnight :D

I hope I get one, last time there was a bit of trouble. I won't be able to find out how it went though, I have a class during that time, but I'll be back afterwards. I wish there was a better picture of the exclusive though.

this is by far the best exclusive yet! no matter what comes out after this one, the jango helmet will always be up there.

Shouldn't this thread wait for another few hours? The pre-orders have been smooth sailing for me. I'm usually done by 1:02 or earlier so I'm not sweating missing any more exlcusives. And the SW 12" are the only ones you need to get in the first hour or so anyway.

Well, good luck to everyone. The time the preorder starts I'll be at work and I'm not sure whether I'll actually miss the frustration of the pre-order booting off the site and resigning in, wait the page didn't load, crap is this worth it feeling.

Quote form Jedi_Mike over at rebelscum:

Today's pre-order will be absolutely insane mark my words. A lot of people are off and its an A lister with a lot of people going for that exclusive. Their servers won't know what hit them...

Ditto

Looking at sideshow's website under the mace heading........there is a pic of Jango Fett's helmet...................anyone else notice this.

Back