Great Blu-Ray Site For Us Brits!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.movietyme.com/catalog/default.php

A guy in Blockbuster recommended this to me today, I have to say i am well impressed!

They are as cheap as buying from Amazon for instance!

I love the fact that we can get a hold of these way in advance of them hitting the shelves here in the UK

My favourite feature of the website from our perspective is they actually test the Blu-Ray and tell you whether or not it is region free and can be played on a British PS3 or British Blu-Ray player :D

Sorry if you guys know of this site but i certainly thought it was worth the risk and sharing with my fellow Brits :D

I think the more shocking thing in that post is that there are still Blockbusters around

Netflix's latest move with Warner Brothers to embargo certain titles for a month (for example, no Sherlock Holmes for me today) is helping keep BB afloat. I know why Netflix did it, but I still think they're idiots.

Worth cross referencing the prices with Amazon. Lord of the Rings is £11 cheaper, Mad max II £5.50 cheaper etc etc.

Last edited:
Back