So, would any of you 1/4 PF collector's like to see a 1/4 Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, would any of you 1/4 PF collector's like to see a 1/4 Jar Jar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know in a recent chat it was said that Jar Jar wouldn't even be considered for 1/4 PF treatment. I think that is a shame. Is there anyone else who would like to see Jar Jar made?

Although despised by some, he was a major character in Episode I, instantly recognizable and visually distinctive. I would buy him as a 1/4 scale figure.

Although I don't despite the character, I wouldn't be very excited about a PF Jar Jar. There are so many other characters that I would rather see, especially prequel characters, that I suppose I would be let down to hear about a PF Jar Jar.

Being as he won't get made anytime soon, I guess so. If 2 years into this line and I've gotten every other release up until then; I would be forced to get him.

Since I don't collect the 1/4 line I'd be on board with a 1/6 version. Poor Jar Jar is so maligned. If he had been toned down a bit I think he would have been appreciated a lot more.

Damn! Looks like I've been busted! How can this not make you hot?!

jar.gif

For the love of God, Sideshow! Please reconsider making a 12" scale Jar Jar Binks!

The body could even be reused for Captain Tarpals and Gungan warriors.

If you're worried that he won't sell, you could put him in a two pack with young Anakin, Watto, Padme or Sebulba.

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and throw in a vote for some Ewoks. Once you have the Chewbacca fur thing worked out, you can stick some of it on a few small pudgy bodies. :D

Thanks and keep up the great work!:rock

Although he wouldn't be the front runner for any Sideshow 12" releasing first, I think a Jar-Jar Binks would have been a really great figure. His whole body would have had to been painted because most of his torso is showing and with minimal clothing it leave the opportunity for a good amount of accessories. Ah, Jar-Jar the figure that never was...

I think Jar Jar was nothing more than a marketing ploy by Lucas that back-fired. He was aimed at the kids and created to sell Happy Meals and I think the overall reaction to him is exactly what Lucas gets for doing it.
... but I would probably get one if I collected the SW PFs just for the cool paint job/sculpt he would have.

That article is HILARIOUS!!! thanks for the laugh
If they only knew Jar Jar is mearly a desciple of the overlord Satan know as National Geographic :naughty

I wouldn't pick up a Jar Jar, but only because I'm sticking with Episode IV for the 1/4 scale figures.

The sky is the limit for me in 1/6 so I would definately pick one up if he were ever presented in the scale. Like him or not, he is an important part of the prequel trilogy.

Back