So, would any of you 1/4 PF collector's like to see a 1/4 Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, all these folks saying they wouldnt buy one. Bet if SS did one limited to say 250, those that didnt get him would be screamin''''''''''''

I voted no. I LOATHED Jar Jar for a few years. I still dislike him, but no longer loath him. He could have been ok if he had been toned down from volume 10 to about volume 2.

I didn't buy the GG PF either, but I have the others that have been released and have the rest on pre-order.

I voted no, I don't hate the character, but for this kind of money I have to be more selective on the characters I buy.

I voted NO. For any PF, I have to love the thing. Character and design. I love Jaws but the design in it's maquette sucks. Same thing with the Frodo. Now even though I hate him, I'd still probably get a 12" because I want every one that SS does for SW and LOTR.

Anyone know if we're getting a news letter today?

I doubt that even Sideshow could make a nice enough figure that would make me want to spend a couple hundred bucks on Jar Jar. 12"? Maybe. Even that's pushing it.

I would buy a Jar-Jar PF as long as it meant an additional Star Wars PF would actually be released or announced.:rolleyes:

That is like asking if you want all C-3PO recordings on your iPod...

Back