March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let it be Hammerhead. :banana

hammer.gif

Doesn't Squidhead have flat-tipped fingers?

Also, I just checked some Cad Bane ref and it looks like he's got 5 fingers with fingerless gloves...so it's not Cad Bane if the SS pic really has 3 fingers and a thumb shown.

I want to say its for a 1/6th figure because it looks like its got the same wrist joint as one, but I could be wrong. Just looks like there are too many knuckles for a human figure.

3 fingers... looks like it might be Squidhead.

It's not possible to tell from that picture that there are only three fingers; the pinky could just be hidden.

Not too many knuckles, just very long sections between the knuckles... and very thin for the size of the fingers.

Cad Bane wears gloves and there are no gloves. It's not Hammerhead because his hands are much bigger than that.

I'd vote for Squidhead.

It's not possible to tell from that picture that there are only three fingers; the pinky could just be hidden.

Not too many knuckles, just very long sections between the knuckles... and very thin for the size of the fingers.

And how do you know there's more than three? Huh Mr. Smartypants? :huh

I'm sticking with my initial guess of Squidhead. Sideshow's probably bribing ya to post misdirection. :lol:p

5478fan10-tease01a.jpg

Actually I do think It's Cad Bane PF ... It has 5 fingers, If you look at it for good... I know it doesn't have the cover on his hand but it could be cause it will be cloth.

cadbane_img15.jpg

cad_bane-3.jpg

cad_bane(2).jpg

I VOTE for Cad Bane PF!

Back