HT Scar Pred vs. Grid Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator vs. Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anywhere I wanna be. Just like Visa, but without t
Ok, so it's no exactly screen acurate:lol but I don't have a Celtic pred.

Also if you could please ignore the chair and tarped over boat I'd appriciate it:rotfl:rotfl

Here ya go............more coming soon.

100_0534.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0546.jpg

Last edited:
I only saw the movie once (barely could sit through it then), but as I recall, there was a one-on-one fight between an Alien and Predator, and the Predator lost. Is this the one you are referring to? I didn't understand how that could happen at the time.

I only saw the movie once (barely could sit through it then), but as I recall, there was a one-on-one fight between an Alien and Predator, and the Predator lost. Is this the one you are referring to? I didn't understand how that could happen at the time.

Yes, one of the first fight scenes with the Aliens and Preds, the first Pred to die is the Chopper, the second is the Celtic(they both were killed by the Grid Alien)

Well mainly because..

ALIEN > Predator

:lecture

:monkey3

Back