NCAA March Madness 2010 thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe it's a little bit early for the thread, but I just booked my flight and hotel for 3/17-3/22 in Vegas. Anyone planning on doing the Vegas thing, which I highly recommend (best time to be in Vegas), better get a move on, hotels and flights are getting pricey.

I'm not really a huge basketball fan, but something about watching these kids play their heart out for the title, and the action that Vegas provides, really gets me into it. Better than the NBA IMO.

I need to catch up on who's good this year.

Anyone got any good pics on who's in top 8/4/2/1?

being a UNC fan, dont think I'll be into it that much this year :lol

on a lighter note..... :monkey3

101-197-l.jpg

hmmm.... problems with the bracket link........

2010 NCAA 2.jpg

Damn... how friggin hard is it to link a g'damn bracket, you'd be surprised. Self hosted...

2010 NCAA.jpg

I know they're heavily favored, but I like Kansas. Also interested in seeing what Georgetown does.

and I'm looking forward to seeing how well Chism does for Tennessee. So pretty much, I'm liking the midwest bracket alot.

Last edited:
Sadly my Tar Heels being young and hurt this year didn't have enough. MU is beat up and can't shoot (plus no big guy). That being said I don't think KU will win it. They'll choke it off again.

As much as I hate to say it I think Kentucky will win it all and Walls/Cousins will leave for the NBA like the young UNC team who won it in 2005.

Honestly as long as its not KU I'm fine with it. Living in this area and having to hear about how "great" ku is makes me want to puke.

Back